OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by coreyatou

waiting on hold.....
There are a lot of people trying to call in right now to back-order the shoes, so there is a wait.  If you are calling in for a certain size, here is a list of sizes currently sold out:

20502030 - Mint - 8.5, 9, 11.5, 12 and 15
20502110 - Orlando - 15

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Eastbay rep Ray, How would the back-order work? Do you know the amount expected to receive to satisfy the orders that will be placed? Will the orders be fulfilled by the order the person placed the back-order or will it be randomly selected? Isn't it better to get the stock first then have customers order them through the phone or online? Just to cut down the confusion and cancelled orders in case of over back-ordering. Sorry for all the questions, just answer them how you see fit, thanks.
We have been notified about the shipment we are expecting to receive, so as long as we receive a complete shipment, all back-orders placed will be fulfilled.  There is always a chance that there could be an issue with the shipment we are expecting to receive, like being short a few pairs, but most orders will be fulfilled. Orders are processed in the order they are received, so if we are short a few pairs in a size, the last few orders placed for that size would be canceled. We do not charge the credit/debit card used on the order until the order has been packaged up for shipping.  Back-orders are not guaranteed.

Would it be better for us to wait until the shipment, probably.  But most people like the option of being able to back-order an item they want.

EastbayRep - Ray

just placed an order. rep over the phone was a cool guy. you could tell they were not expecting to be so busy today!

I was on hold for 20 minutes -- got an order for 10.5 in Mints (said 11 wasn't getting a restock) and an 11 in the Orlandos.

Have patience with the system -- spoke with Debbie and she was great. Order confirmation # -- fingers crossed for March 26th.

Thanks EastbayRep RAY for the heads up.

Good luck everyone!

Got through by calling footlocker, no hold.

Ordered my Flight Ones in a size 12. I'm winning

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yesssss i caught on at the right time. i was just bout to buy in on resellers price. glad it wasn't busy when i called copped mints 8.5 + gift box option hahah HYFR

^^ def glad i checked the forums.

now i have one to rock n stock.

im sure a good amount of folks will be pissed for missing the back-order, lol

but if you want them bad enough, ive realized it's a necessity to constantly check forums for info

Just got a 2nd pair of mints. They wouldn't let me use my edc or a promo code, but I'm not complaining lol.

just called.... only have 4 sizes left they said(in galaxy colorway).. 7, 7.5, 8 and i think 14... missed my 11
mad.gif

I'm so happy. Resellers took a major blow. Only part that sucks is waiting, we probably won't get them til first week of april.

Originally Posted by kellkell

I was on hold for 20 minutes -- got an order for 10.5 in Mints (said 11 wasn't getting a restock) and an 11 in the Orlandos.

Have patience with the system -- spoke with Debbie and she was great. Order confirmation # -- fingers crossed for March 26th.

Thanks EastbayRep RAY for the heads up.

Good luck everyone!

I ordered sz 11 in both.

I guess I just missed out on my size. So much for wondering if loyalty club members are going to be able to get first dibs on a restock. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks Ray. I don't recall but were they eligible for discount?
You're welcome.  They are excluded from discounts.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

EastbayRay...any more 11s in the Mints?

Thanks for all your help
Unfortunately, the size 11 is now sold out in the Mints.

Here is a new list of what sizes are sold out:

20502030 - Mint - 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13 and 15
20502110 - Orlando - 9, 11.5 and 15

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

If we didn't get a chance to backorder them, do we still have a chance on the 26th?
If you are wondering if you will have a chance with us, probably not, unless people cancel their back-orders.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom