OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

kobelol.png

#TeamAntiResell

I managed to get my size in the Orlando's off Eastbay with the restock/backorder. I can't wait to get these in next month
pimp.gif

Finally my GITID Flight ones came, and I can say that they where more than worth the wait!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eastbay Rep-I ordered the Orlandos on backorder and got a confirmation email.  Am I good? Or is there a chance that my backordered pair can go to someone else??

Originally Posted by hotbutter

question to those who owned the OG's.

how does the quality on the new retros compare?

From what I remember they are spot on in terms of quality, but the heel cushioning is kinda lacking. Still a great quality retro nonetheless.

Hell yes, just ordered my Orlandos two seconds ago.
I wouldn't have got them if I didn't go out on the loading dock looking for my cooks who were sneaking outside for a cigarette. I checked twitter while I was outside and boom I have Flight Ones.

Originally Posted by AllenIverswag21

Eastbay Rep-I ordered the Orlandos on backorder and got a confirmation email.  Am I good? Or is there a chance that my backordered pair can go to someone else??

I just called footlocker because the lady spelled my name wrong on my order so I wanted it corrected.  The customer service rep I spoke to said that if you received an e-mail, you will receive the shoes.  Hearing those words re-kindled a nightmare from the Space Jam Eastbay debacle.

Werent the pods or whatever you wanna call em hard plastic tho? Only thing i was slightly disappointed with when i saw my Orlandos...still
pimp.gif
tho altho quality isnt that great but i suppose thats why there $120

Glad I checked earlier and saw the info.. was able to cop from eastbay this morning through phone order 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, I am PISSED. We just found out about the restock, and now you are telling me that you allowed backorders? Why are you allowing back orders on this shoe, but if I call you and ask to back order the Playoff 12's, you will tell me no? Eastbay, that was a dirty move. Very dirty. My gold club membership renewal comes up this March and because of this reason, I will not be renewing it, let alone purchasing from your site again. Awesome. Ruined my whole #%++#*@ day. Great job East Bay!

Thank you Jayhawk Jordan! Congrats to those who were able to cop. Hopefully those who missed out can somehow scoop up a pair without ridiculous prices.

Mad dudes salty right now. Why are you guys so surprised eastbay pulled some #$!@ like this considering how the releases this past week have been handled so poorly?

kind of not even lking them as much cause of they way they fit, i guess i only havr myself to blame but you know hoh be on some stuff about not letting you try on the shoe cause of all the people and other excuses they give you.. im tight hope i can eventually get my size 9

still trying to find my 9.5. thinkin a 10 will be too big.
restock coming up huh? too bad its with eastbay. their shipping methods seem like jim carrey from the beginning of ace ventura delivers it SMH.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...0cUk&feature=related

EDIT
nvm about the restock. just read the last couple pages.
waste. why say the 26th for online orders but do phone orders now??
mad.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Man, I am PISSED. We just found out about the restock, and now you are telling me that you allowed backorders? Why are you allowing back orders on this shoe, but if I call you and ask to back order the Playoff 12's, you will tell me no? Eastbay, that was a dirty move. Very dirty. My gold club membership renewal comes up this March and because of this reason, I will not be renewing it, let alone purchasing from your site again. Awesome. Ruined my whole #%++#*@ day. Great job East Bay!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom