OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

MARIOisHOT wrote:
Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

MARIOisHOT wrote:
IDK about those GITD shoes. Wonder if they would sit if they were mass produced like the LWPs.
When info first came out that Flight Ones were dropping ppl stated that they "would cop if they hit outlets"....fast forward 5 months, 
roll.gif

BTW, passed on the GITD yesterday and cop''d ORLANDOS cuz i'm an og sneakerhead not a hype beast
I doubt you can say those words looking in that bathroom mirror of yours

look at the date you joined NT, and it all makes sense after that .....
eyes.gif

All these new kids ruined the game
frown.gif

Marioishot, so true, still wonder where those people are who said they would "only buy when they hit outlets", oh wait I know they were in line as the resellers, asking "what shoe is this"? 
laugh.gif
  Black Jesus, watching Penny play and this being one of my favorite shoes in 8th grade and early high school, (when they first came out), yep I can say the Orlando beat out the galaxy (although and nice idea) by a long shot and the only reason I would get them, is for retail to TRADE not sell for another shoe that I want to wear.  Just my 4 cents, see my going in on previous pages to get the full 10 cents!  Lol!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

if these hit stores again these will fly off the shelves

Maybe the GITD. ORL has been available on Eastbay since yesterday morning and still aren't completely sold out.

Originally Posted by leothegod

i got Mints and Orlando's off the eastbay backorder. Saw my dude face tweet about it.
Then i checked this thread to confirm. i was running late to class couldnt find my keys, and left my debit card in my car.
Ya had to see me looking for my keys running outside barefoot trying to get in my car.
laugh.gif

After being on the phone for about an hour i got through and got both.

Had to speed to class, made its 10 mins flat ran in sat down teacher was passing out a pop quiz...
eek.gif

got 100 on it so much swagggggg
pimp.gif

I couldn't agree more!  Good work homie.

^^ This. Missed out today, and didn't want to miss out again. All these pics of the gitd, making me want them even more. Mad I missed out on them. The glow from the soles is so sick

my GITD's will be on my doorstep (luckily you NTers don't know where I live) when I get home from work

I cant seem to find these sneakers on the footlocker or eastbay website. I typed the product number and desciption, still could find shoe. Can someone post weblink

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I cant seem to find these sneakers on the footlocker or eastbay website. I typed the product number and desciption, still could find shoe. Can someone post weblink

the restock was phone order only.

I know this isn't the thread and I don't know where to look can anyone point me in the direction of where I can buy a hardaway alternate jersey for a decent price (black white pin stripes)

Guess ill just have to settle with my orl size 10. Wish it was a 9.5
I'm still so salty I missed the restock. Bah

Back
Top Bottom