OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by dimez81

Yea I just checked and they shipped the mints first, thats weird being that I ordered the Orlando's first still haven't received shipping info on those
mine too...except my mints from the first order... 
so far i got 2 orders from kick crew  still in shipping

3from ebay

2 from foot locker

1 from champs 

and nothing in my hand and its been almost 2 weeks. smh....
Damn you need 6 of them though???

I counted 8

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Part of the problem right there.

He prolly Dont even like the shoes but ill buy em to sell.

Move on to a real hustle u wanksta.

Yeah I am reselling the orders I got from kicks crew...if you follow i bought them 2 minutes after the sold out on NDC.
I bought pairs to double up on each.  Since I was not able to try on the shoes I bought each in 7 and 7.5...what ever doesn't fit I am selling.

The 8 i just bought for a friend but they don't have the money anymore when I spoke to them last night.

Oh. But still thats being greedy
not really, the sole of orlando are like the penny 1's....After time they yellow if worn a lot..so i doubled...Mint's are a must double if able too....
But with nike these day they're sizing are off with different shoes...it sucks you cant just walk into a store and try them on to see how they fit...If i am able to a rather get what fits comfortable.

I had to do the same with the cements and thank god i did....

Originally Posted by bence23

mine too...except my mints from the first order... 
so far i got 2 orders from kick crew  still in shipping

3from ebay

2 from foot locker

1 from champs 

and nothing in my hand and its been almost 2 weeks. smh....
Damn you need 6 of them though???

I counted 8
Lmao 
laugh.gif
 I missed the first 2
Damn you need "8" of them 
laugh.gif

naw just 4...I heard the mints run big...so I prob just get rid of the 1 7.5 and keep the 7....as far as orlando I dont know....all i know is I wish they come...Im tired of seeing these Mint pics....

can't wait till summer.

8 pairs and saying ur reselling.....

Then justifying it by saying its "the sizing"

Then ur boy magically dont got the mOney.

Part of the problem.

Im bimmers88 and i like to try and be the typing police.

Hey jr, its a message board and some of us use our phones.

Get over it. Unless ur grading People for something

I do. But because its an uncommon size theyre produced in smaller numbers, making it harder to find a pair.

Hopefully at the end of all this i can have 1 pair.

8 pairs and saying ur reselling.....

Then justifying it by saying its "the sizing"

Then ur boy magically dont got the mOney.

Part of the problem.
It's the truth with sizing....if you follow me you see im either looking for a 7 7.5 or 8 at times...my size is a 7.5/8.  But for the past year nike sizing has been off.....

yeah I copped the 8 as soon as i order he said he wont have any money ...soon as i found out put it for sale, said he wont have money for a few week to a month.

Fool, I'm on my phone also. Doesn't mean I have to dumb down what I write; the phone auto-corrects everything anyway. That's the last time I'll talk about it though.

No need to sound like someones teacher on a message board.

And seriously dude, "if i follow you" ill see that everyone was talking about how these shoes fit. And really the diff between 7.5 and 8?
Aint that big. I mean im sure youre one of the resellers who wears sizes 7 to 9?

To make it be like the siZing is a joke. U got em to sell u can admit it.

Otherwise u coulda bought two to double up and said "im good"

And the fact u bought one for "ur boy"

Cuz u knew u were gonna resell em weather he wanted or not.

Again like i said, graduate to a real hustle playa. U can make way more reselling drugs and not raping "fellow" shoeheads.

Again like i said, graduate to a real hustle playa. U can make way more reselling drugs and not raping "fellow" shoeheads.

hush you no nothing about me.
I own my own business and I am my own boss. I am good.

No need to sound like someones teacher on a message board.

And seriously dude, "if i follow you" ill see that everyone was talking about how these shoes fit. And really the diff between 7.5 and 8?
Aint that big. I mean im sure youre one of the resellers who wears sizes 7 to 9?

To make it be like the siZing is a joke. U got em to sell u can admit it.

Otherwise u coulda bought two to double up and said "im good"

And the fact u bought one for "ur boy"

Cuz u knew u were gonna resell em weather he wanted or not.

the truth.  I am very pick when it come to certain shoes.  My shoe size is never constant..i may cop a pair in a 7.5 and may need an 8.  I may need a 7..it depend.
Like the cements  4 I had to cop a 8 because the 7.5 sold out.  found a 7.5 found out they ran bigger than my 99 and had to buy a 7men.

I had yeezy in an 8 and they fit like a 9 and had to buy a 7....

I like making sure the shoe fits right....i don't buy shoes to resell

people messaged me about buying some flights I were selling....I told them I would get back to them when they come in.   When the restock happened I messaged them and let them know they could by them eastbay instead of me trying to sell to them.

see different sizes

i got one size...didnt like how the fit bought another

Haha yup. A reseller who wears sizes 7 to 9. What a coincidence.

Ur arguement was over two times.

When u replied "reselling"

And when u said u bought a pair for ur boy....to RESELL.

Haha im sure by the time u "warned" people to buy from eastbay instead of u... They were sold out.

U get 5 pairs of galaxy foams too?

I really not tryna cone at u hard specifically...

But when all of us wanted ONE pair, and someone has 8

Then u reply "reselling" and u got one for ur boy to resell and all that.

Haha yup. A reseller who wears sizes 7 to 9. What a coincidence.

Ur arguement was over two times.

When u replied "reselling"

And when u said u bought a pair for ur boy....to RESELL.

Haha im sure by the time u "warned" people to buy from eastbay instead of u... They were sold out.

U get 5 pairs of galaxy foams too?
what am I suppose to do??? just keep them?

That still doesn't add up to y u need 8 pairs if you're not reselling....anyway will keep an eye out of eastbay and ndc now.

dimez you clearly don't need to explain yourself lol ...but i feel you on sizing. i'm a true size 7.5, but 8s usually fit like boats unless they are AMs. all of my Js are 7.5, but i'm sure 7s would be preferable in some styles. i had net yeezys in size 8, but sold because i hoped to get a 7.5 (like my other 2 pairs) but they didn't come thro! sooo they still elude me!

anyway, i would get keep the 7.5s if you can wear a size 8....i was able to try on a size 8 but didn't buy and it was huge!

Just keep them? No. But dont act like ur not a reseller when you clearly are.
Wether it be for "sizing" or what.
8 pairs. Said ur reselling. And bought one for ur boy who u obviously werent sure 100 percent
If he was gonna buy em, knowing u could resel em.

Do u homey but admit to ur hustle

And so u jus keep all these non-fitting pairs?

Yeah I've been keeping them....I'd prob wear them if I was doing something where I know I would get shoes dirty or wouldn't really care.  Majority of the time they collect dust.....
Last year I just sold a bunch of old shoes on here to make room and get rid of what I wasnt wearing ir had doubles of...

Back
Top Bottom