OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Pair just came in from Footlocker. The white around the pods seem to be bleeding all over but for the most part I'm happy. Thanks for the post look outs.
c1b25254eb78ba09af95b878d459a61d21d444b.jpg

Got my 2nd pair from Footlocker in mail today.

Looks way less quality than my pairs I got on release.

The paint on the pods are god awful.

The mints are real nice in person, glad I was able to cop a pair at retail. The retro + colorway sounds very promising

Originally Posted by jshortt

Just a head's up, there will be a retro + color dropping around the same time as the black/whites. It's white/black/varsity red. They're mostly white with black nubuck and red accents.  Basically the inverse of the Orlandos - black brushed nubuck on top, white on the bottom, and varsity red where the blue is.  They actually aren't too bad. I'll post catalog pics in a few days.

Peace,
J
pimp.gif

sounds great. 

Finally rocked my Orlando's and love'em! Brought back a lot of teenage memories. I was actually surprised that I broke a lot of "younger generation" necks. I rocked my OG carbon zoom 95s recently (which in my opinion was a better designed shoe and just doper in general) and didn't even get a single reaction from the local sneakerheads around here. Makes me wonder if some folks would still like these if they weren't a "quick strike" and released with the rest of the ASG pack...just sayin'.

Can someone help me out with sizing? I have size 11's for Kobe vii's and the 2011 royal foamposite one's. How do they fit compared to those?

^^^ i couldn't do it to myself two of the same shoe especially if its the glitd Orlando. the shoes look indestructible. maybe if i had an opportunity to cop a second pair of Orlando i would because its overall a white shoe, that would yellow eventually or even have noticeable creases. I guess everyone has there reasons

its not britsih....I believe its Dutch (Amsterdam), so its Euros...correct me if Im wrong

130 Euros = roughly $170
130 pounds= roughly $204

Back
Top Bottom