Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

i don't like these shoes...... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

anyone know when the Lakers colourway release, will the '8' on the strap? i remember someone say the Lakers colourway will releae at July, but i see at the release date post, they say at June, anyone can confirm?
thanks

There still isn't a confirmed release. They are shooting for this month or June, but right now the release is in the air. There won't be an 8 on it, but there will be his logo. It will be a nationwide release.

One question to anyone who owns the grey and blue ones: Do the grey parts look like they can be painted?
kbtoyz902 EMAIL-kbtoyz@pacbell.net
WANTED: BROWN Air Rift 97 8.5/9

still no sticky???
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum! :D
happy.gif

Hey curlyone12, do you know the release date of the Black and purple or the black or gold QS that will be releasing only in LA? Thanks

Yes, May is the set date, but as I have said before this shoe is still in a state of uncertainty because it was supposed to be Kobe's playoff shoe. I'll be keeping an eye on that for y'all. :wink:
wink.gif
By the way Heelshooter, welcome to NT. :D
happy.gif

is that the real silouhette(sp?) of the lebron 3? because if it is then im pretty sure i see a strap

hmm...

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

is there any way someone can enhance the picture or something so we can see the price and the other words for the lebron 3???

Good to hear the news on the Kobe 2K5's. Keep the updates coming curly. And can we please get a sticky?

what's the price on the zoom lebron III? what what does the description say?
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

i just copped my red pair and white pair at north island navy exchange san diego...a hundred bucks flat...I LOVE LAYAWAY...good looking out to my boy and fellow NTer Bolt55 on the hook up.
Klack Klack!!! - Mitchy Slick

Contact me to PRE_ORDER STEALTH XX's | QS XX's | ICE X's
WANTED:
Black|Navy XIII LOW 9.5 DS & White|Black Barkley CB34 10 DS PAYPAL READY
PRIMETIME506 on AIM|primetime506@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom