Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

These came out really nice IMO. Ordered these for my favorite Aussie (since they're shunned from ordering iD product)...

Ty- Thanks again mate 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope iDs everyone...  Thanks everyone for the comments. 
SincereOne, sorry for the late response, but that option was taken off earlier this year. (before you asked btw)
got 2 iDs coming in shortly. 
some wdywt pics of some iDs

6341549619_4e1881d124_z.jpg

6267823018_a54eacf629_z.jpg

6201942954_b853bf32b0_z.jpg

E/Ty/James: ILLY!

James: I just pulled the trigger on an AM1iD thanks to you!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Hopefully, the shape looks as good as your Homegrowns...

My latest...
MaxFLY.
j912dj.png

Here are the iDs that are on the way.
Green apple is the exact same shade of green as the actual Kobe Grinches. I'm really excited for these. 

1yrgxh.jpg

* I was just gonna do the Logo red and the heel tab green... but thought on this particular iD... might as well write something...

I just hope no one copies the iD
laugh.gif
grin.gif

2j0bgr5.jpg

and they actually offer the color Teal on the AM90s. love it. Made a Miami Vice am95 (now known as SB colorway smh lol)

v8gbva.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

E/Ty/James: ILLY!

James: I just pulled the trigger on an AM1iD thanks to you!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Hopefully, the shape looks as good as your Homegrowns...

My latest...
MaxFLY.
j912dj.png

real dope Ray.
pimp.gif

always like your concepts. i did the same theme for the 2k4s. gonna add pink speckles and laces 

25fli00.jpg

aka 2kFLYs lol. might order these next week. and will hit up Chris
nerd.gif
 for that splatter touch
laugh.gif

HeyIPlayBBall: Thanks, Sir!

E: Thanks, bro! I'm diggin' the designs, especially the Grinch90s and 2kFLYs! Your rendition of the Mags looks more true to the OG.

never wear them wrote:
and they actually offer the color Teal on the AM90s. love it. Made a Miami Vice am95 (now known as SB colorway smh lol)

v8gbva.jpg

Please post actual pics when you get these.  

I got some AF1 iD on the way and I have an appointment at 21 Mercer tomorrow to make a Bespoke pair.  I'll post pics once they arrive.

got these IDs within the last week or so....2 pair, one with black laces and the other with yellow...wish i had done a yellow sole on one of them....the lime green came out great on these..going in for an orange pair next...

2ylvk2x.jpg

15evic8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom