Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Dunk Low ID?

They were supposed to be back on Feb. 24, but then they changed it to some time in April. NikeID needs to get itself together. I really think they should move some production to the US. Much quicker turn around.

They were supposed to be back on Feb. 24, but then they changed it to some time in April. NikeID needs to get itself together. I really think they should move some production to the US. Much quicker turn around.
Yeah I spoke to a rep who said April 7th.

Hope the elephant print is still around.

Sorry, elephant print is reported to be gone. I saw a picture that looked like snake skin.

$25 bucks for some laces
sick.gif
True. Access to discounted iDs so that helps.

Does anyone know how long they keep options up on Nike ID? Kinda wondering how long the Hyperfuse AM 90 option will be available because I have so many pairs I wanna make. Idk if I have time to space them out of just order all at once before the close the HYP option, thanks for any help.

For anyone who used the "red" glow labeled orange on NikeID.... Well you're getting neither, you're getting a pink glow sole lol..

Luckily it made my shoe look better but Nike really dropped the ball on the color

Hey everyone,

First time posting anything here. Just wanted to share my ID that I just pulled the trigger on. It's inspired by the show Breaking Bad. If you have seen it, then a lot of the details on the shoe should make sense. It took me forever to decide on a design. I wanted to do the Red Octobers, but couldn't get over how simple the design was. I wanted to try and make a pair that had a bit more creativity and used some more features that Nike ID allowed. Below are some pics of the shoe and a description of where I got the inspiration for parts of the design. Tell me what you think. 

I thought the yellow kobe logo with the black collar resembled the logo found on the barrel of methylamine, which gave Jessie and Walt's product that blue tint. 

Also the blue glow soles look very similar to the color of the blue meth they produced. 

On the tongue, it says "Remember My Name" which was the slogan on the poster and ad for the final season of Breaking Bad. 

The Medial ID has a yellow "W" the color is for the yellow lab suits they would wear to cook. The W, when put together with the other shoe will make W.W. Which was a huge clue in the show and played a huge significance in the story line. 

First ID's and love em.

But I wish nike would have infrared or solar red as a color option for these...

The 2nd pair remind me of a force that dropped years ago that had flowers around the toe box, nice doe.

Question... If I make an ALL solar pair of air max 90s on Nike ID, would it come out looking like the QS

maxresdefault.jpg

or would the red not look anything like that and I'd end up with a pink shoe?

Question... If I make an ALL solar pair of air max 90s on Nike ID, would it come out looking like the QS

maxresdefault.jpg

or would the red not look anything like that and I'd end up with a pink shoe?
I'm not sure but I know it's been discussed 28273627283 times in this thread and the am90 thread

I ordered some roshes n like 2 days later a lot of the options n colors I picked aren't available anymore. I hope they tell me they can't make them so I can get some discount lebrons made.

I purchased those :

And am awaiting for them to arrive soon. Currently they are at "Finish" and then they just need to ship them ^^. I think I only made a mistake, because I wrote my name behind and now I think it's a little bit stupid? What do you think? And also I usually wear 43, but I have shoes with number 44. So I purchased number 44 on the internet, because I read on websites that they run small, is that true?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom