Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Those Dunkman Spizikes are the first pair of Jordans that have made me feel a certain type of way in a long time lol.

I'm gonna have to copy those soon.

Well they finally got here. My first spiz'ike iD.
Dunkman Spizike.

Overall I'm happy with the outcome. Quality is good and they were exceptionally made. I really went all out for this pair though. From the cement wings to the elephant print to the translucent soles. The 3M laces were the icing on the cake. I wanted something simple with some pop to it. I think I nailed right on the head.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Holy **** these are awesome!!! Best iDs I've seen in a long time. Ive gotta take some pics of my iDs (Got about 10-12)

My iD's should be ready by next week. First pair of KD 4's I make. Looking forward to them.
Here's the inspiration-

If you are wanting to make them look as close as possible to the red carpet scheme, then I would go with the top pair.

Otherwise, the second pair looks good too. :nthat:

Got my Kill Bill Lebron 9s finally in, and went to work! First things first, I brushed a mix of acetone and water on the insides of the shoes since they ran small. Wore them for about an hour with double elite socks. Hurt like hell, but they did stretch a bit.

Next I prepped them up and went to work! They look good to me, minus that blob of paint. I'm ready to do my dunkman KD4 ids when they come in! Enjoy the pix, and check my flickr for more pix

I hate prepping #lebron9 #lebron #igsneakercommunity #size15 by K-V-N, on Flickr

First try at paint splattering #lebron #lebron9 #igsneakercommunity by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill with blood splatter by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill by K-V-N, on Flickr

Thoughtsout of these 4??

I'm liking the Blk-Cement 4 1's the most, but also Toro Bravo's

the last one is a random, but simple colorway

those 112's are hot...

you musta been feelin that lime green option. lol thats the 2nd pair you've made with that color right?

Yeah that's the second pair I use that color on. Only thing I'm not really feeling is the black nubuck. It looks good on the pictures but it's real ashy and scratches up real easy. Definitely not happy with that. I like the shoe though. Still not sure if I should keep them or not.

was thinkin of makin a pair but just noticed the elephant option for the heel and toe has been removed.

$ saved i guess, but the spiz ID's do look pretty official tho. those 112's look like somethin JB woulda released... b4 they died and went to hell that is...

112 Spizikes are dope man.

Rick2345 I'd do it w/o the plus, just looks sleaker with that CW imo

Back
Top Bottom