Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

some dope stuff in here
pimp.gif

here are my id's i made back in '06 when they first had the am's up (also for $90
wink.gif
)
wish i made some more
ohwell.gif

An update since last pic:

Big thanks again to battleground for the speckle job........

Cris.

Heres my Nike ID Dunks:

3597054883_0b38ef588d.jpg

Not entirely happy with the quality of the leather. And also the yellows dont match, the laces are completely different to the inner lining. Still pretty coolthough.

I was feeling inspired after seeing Transformers 2 yesterday. I did my best and came up with these Optimus Prime inspired Stabs. I wish there was orange andeither grey or silver though. I did what I could with the color pallete though.

groupkickz.jpg

Ordering these Friday!!! - Its for the website/group I made for this music group www.the80sbabies.com. Its a Rap/Rock/RnB group. - Wiz Khalifa gave us somepromo. Check the site out
EST is our Regime Name!! kinda like Roc A Fella

But more than anything, Tell me what you think about the NikeID's

Originally Posted by MrTMoncrief

groupkickz.jpg

Ordering these Friday!!! - Its for the website/group I made for this music group www.the80sbabies.com. Its a Rap/Rock/RnB group. - Wiz Khalifa gave us some promo. Check the site out
EST is our Regime Name!! kinda like Roc A Fella

But more than anything, Tell me what you think about the NikeID's

Nort/Recon dunks?
425657_d98bf0fde3_l.jpg

Originally Posted by fr3sh87

Whats good yall been out for a min neways i got these awhile back worn em but just now postn

TEAM FO.FRONT$
eek.gif
eek.gif

The leather on these looks great.
Are these premiums or regular?

^ Both of those are real nice. I prefer the one up top though. Reminds me of an OG release.

Back
Top Bottom