OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

My KD VI iDs and they're inspirational counterparts...  P.s. I stayed true to the Galaxy IV design and used the Navy midsole (also used a navy liner and GITD mid-sole speckles).  The "KDeezy" pair features the Bright Crimson liner and tongue tab/side-swoosh.  Both have the "green glow" soles.
HEAT

For you guys who made galaxy's do you have any on feet pics? I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger. Also that is citrus orange used on them right? I know some used the blue for the speckles which looks closer to the original, do you guys prefer that or the GITD speckle on there?

For you guys who made galaxy's do you have any on feet pics? I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger. Also that is citrus orange used on them right? I know some used the blue for the speckles which looks closer to the original, do you guys prefer that or the GITD speckle on there?
http://niketalk.com/t/544658/official-nike-kd-vi-id-thread-chroma-id-august-12/480#post_18588971

My post earlier in this thread has an on foot shot. I used citrus orange, black midsole and blue hero speckles.

http://niketalk.com/t/544658/official-nike-kd-vi-id-thread-chroma-id-august-12/480#post_18588971

My post earlier in this thread has an on foot shot. I used citrus orange, black midsole and blue hero speckles.
For you guys who made galaxy's do you have any on feet pics? I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger. Also that is citrus orange used on them right? I know some used the blue for the speckles which looks closer to the original

thanks, what did you use for the lining?

Midnight navy. It looks a little odd with the black midsole, but it's not terrible. If I were doing it again I'd either do a navy midsole (with navy lining) or a black lining (with black midsole) so it matches.

Midnight navy. It looks a little odd with the black midsole, but it's not terrible. If I were doing it again I'd either do a navy midsole (with navy lining) or a black lining (with black midsole) so it matches.
thanks appreciate it

yeah I think I would do navy on both

To a GALAXY far far away....my interpretation of  my grails .....Went with the black tongue purple emblem on the tongue.....Took about 5 weeks but they came out looking gooood. Now to find a pair of KD iv Galaxy's

Follow me on IG: heccamontana

Just curious if anyone's created an ID with XDR outsole, would like to see some pics if possible. thanks

Has anybody ordered the Knicks JR Smith iD's? I would love to see some better pics in different lighting besides the ones on Smith's feet.

My version of the galaxies...  I was hoping the spray camo would kinda look like the galaxy a little on the inside.  I know  it's supposed to be navy, but i really dont wear anything blue, so I chose black instead.

Any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom