OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

So, I explained to my boy (who used to be into sneakers, but not anymore) that LeBron had crazy What The MVPs last year and that I was annoyed that KD got shafted this year by getting just the MVP iD option. So we tossed around the idea of making our own What The MVP KD VIs. We can both wear size 9.5 so we'd just make our own crazy iDs and then swap one shoe when we got our pairs. Well, we pulled the trigger yesterday. I'm really looking forward to your thoughts. :rofl:

FYI, the pair I designed is on the right. Our rule was that once you use a color on your shoe, you can't use that color again anywhere else on the shoe. Oh, also, we couldn't use the same color for a certain part of the shoe if the other person used that color for that part on their pair.

View media item 1040716

Last edited:
Just curious here if anyone can comment.  Wondering if anyone's had major differences in cushioning with their iDs vs GRs

Love the forefoot zoom in this shoe, hope the iD zoom bag is fine.  Don't see why it would be any different, just curious.

Just curious here if anyone can comment.  Wondering if anyone's had major differences in cushioning with their iDs vs GRs

Love the forefoot zoom in this shoe, hope the iD zoom bag is fine.  Don't see why it would be any different, just curious.

Feels the same as my N7 and WTKD

snkrspot snkrspot . I vote for 1 and 2. I like the gold hits... Oh and glad I can inspire. That black on black MVP print is mint!! Came out extremely well! You won't be disappointed.

So, I explained to my boy (who used to be into sneakers, but not anymore) that LeBron had crazy What The MVPs last year and that I was annoyed that KD got shafted this year by getting just the MVP iD option. So we tossed around the idea of making our own What The MVP KD VIs. We can both wear size 9.5 so we'd just make our own crazy iDs and then swap one shoe when we got our pairs. Well, we pulled the trigger yesterday. I'm really looking forward to your thoughts.
roll.gif

FYI, the pair I designed is on the right. Our rule was that once you use a color on your shoe, you can't use that color again anywhere else on the shoe. Oh, also, we couldn't use the same color for a certain part of the shoe if the other person used that color for that part on their pair.
repped because that's awesome

So, I explained to my boy (who used to be into sneakers, but not anymore) that LeBron had crazy What The MVPs last year and that I was annoyed that KD got shafted this year by getting just the MVP iD option. So we tossed around the idea of making our own What The MVP KD VIs. We can both wear size 9.5 so we'd just make our own crazy iDs and then swap one shoe when we got our pairs. Well, we pulled the trigger yesterday. I'm really looking forward to your thoughts. :rofl:

View media item 1040716

Great idea! Can't wait to see finished project!

Also not a silver upper, but I bet mix of white and GITD will give a a nice chrome finish.
View media item 1042508

Countless times have I debated with myself if I should make the Galaxy theme'd 6. Just goes so well with the shoe.

View media item 1040716
I had this same idea but could not find anyone in a size 13 to do it

With time running out I have decided to make a partial "Blackout" MVPiD  of sorts after seeing how great @CJDynasty  's turned out.  
Finally decided on my "Blackout" pair...  Now to further complicate things, I have decided to compliment the pair with a "Redout" (Varsity/Crimson) themed version.  Although I am sold on the Redout upper, I'm having the same struggles deciding on which tongue/medial swoosh color combination (gold, red or black).  I like them all but must make only one redout.  

Once again, I am really looking for help from the community on this one...   Please share your thoughts as I intend on making the most picked of the 4 below options.  Of coarse I'll post up pics when they're completed.

Last edited:
And damn... these blackout iD images making we wish I ordered 2 pairs 
laugh.gif
 I'm still able to but don't think I can let myself 

snkrspot snkrspot I like the "red out" and think it will come out fantastic. With this one it's going to come down to what is your focus. I personally like the black hits, but I think the completely red will be better themed... I'll vote #2.

Any chance one of my NT peers has a spare 10%-off Nike code lying around? I want to order several iD pairs today (including 3 KD MVPs and a Kobe 9)... Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Finally decided on my "Blackout" pair...  Now to further complicate things, I have decided to compliment the pair with a "Redout" (Varsity/Crimson) themed version.  Although I am sold on the Redout upper, I'm having the same struggles deciding on which tongue/medial swoosh color combination (gold, red or black).  I like them all but must make only one redout.  

Once again, I am really looking for help from the community on this one...   Please share your thoughts as I intend on making the most picked of the 4 below options.  Of coarse I'll post up pics when they're completed.

I vote for #4 sir.

There is a difference between "Chrome" and "Chroma" on the base correct? I'm trying to iD some Invisibility Cloaks if it's not too late yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom