OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Yall doing a good job with yall colorways. for a shoe that look wack when i first seen it, looks better now.

Galaxy KD IV have NAVY, not black....
Yeah I am leaning that way as I have a pair of IV's but my only hesitation is that the navy on the VI midsole won't have the deep glossy navy look like the IV's.  I have seen the black midsole on a sample iD that KD posted from Nike Georgetown and the black was nace and glossy.

Last edited:
Galaxy KD IV have NAVY, not black....
Yeah I am leaning that way as I have a pair of IV's but my only hesitation is that the navy on the VI midsole won't have the deep glossy navy look like the IV's.  I have seen the black midsole on a sample iD that KD posted from Nike Georgetown and the black was nace and glossy.

i personally think black looks much better, the navy option doesn't compare to the actual navy from the IV's at all.

At first thought the 6 were okay just wanted to see some color I would rock not really into bright shoes a lot. But after looking at some older KD models I came up with some iDeas

So the extra $5 was to get them an extra day or two earlier? Or is Nike being kinda considerate with the pricing? :tongue:

Tough call, those both look sick. I'd probably lean towards no since the Kobe didn't glow, but you couldn't go wrong either way.

glasses.gif

Wasn't even thinking that when I designed them but it does a lot actually lol, i can dig it

These are really ill. You ordering them?

thx man

if i do order any, this will be my first one.

and since the yeezys are just totally impractical to own, i prob will do a couple of yeezy inspired IDs as well. I also like the nerf inspired ID seen above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom