• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
There was a countdown??

Yup, the link went up a few minutes before 1 PM with a countdown.

I don't think you needed a bot for these. If you waited for the tweet then you already missed. As soon as the countdown was over and the add to cart popped up, I added my size and went straight to the cart, no captcha.

Yup, the link went up a few minutes before 1 PM with a countdown.

I don't think you needed a bot for these. If you waited for the tweet then you already missed. As soon as the countdown was over and the add to cart popped up, I added my size and went straight to the cart, no captcha.
I regret not being in this thread now man, I wanted a pair too. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

can't wait to see resellers get stuck with these 
devil.gif

its already happened look at ebay lol

How'd yall find the link with the count down timer? When they did that on the Kobe's Nike tweeting the link before the timer finished counting down....this time they were sold out before the tweet.

Lol. I can read. Just saying the resell effort in these is futile because the only people making real money on the transcation is the selling services like PP.. ETC
guessing he meant it as dudes are working for PP and ebay meaning the fees puts more more in PP and ebay pocket then the seller(if any)

but thanks lol glad im not the only person here with logic

reps
sal good, guess I'm just salty caus I struck out

How'd yall find the link with the count down timer? When they did that on the Kobe's Nike tweeting the link before the timer finished counting down....this time they were sold out before the tweet.
Possibly searched on the style code.

Possibly searched on the style code.

I had 2 tabs opened, one searching for the style code and the other on KD's page. They never popped up when searching the code, even after they put them up. I was searching under KD, clicked: mens and shoes. And filtered it to the newest, and it showed the shoes, with a "Coming Soon" on the bottom.

Last edited:
lol guess resellers who have in cart are coming to their senses that its not movin on ebay at all started dropping from cart

just checked the link and sizes are not even blacked out

dudes are really tryin to sell OOP for carts out here? lol

lol guess resellers who have in cart are coming to their senses that its not movin on ebay at all started dropping from cart

just checked the link and sizes are not even blacked out

dudes are really tryin to sell OOP for carts out here? lol
Resellers all over twitter are asking for $20 bucks for the oop to cart

hahaha get the bleep  out of here with that

Just checked out with my size 10. 200 NDC Gift Card finally gets used after months of striking out on releases.

These are limited and straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]. I even had to double up on a pair to use for BBall.

They were in fact limited. Probably the most limited shoe this year. Only select HOH's had them. Not even niketowns received them. All that limited talks with the recent nike packs that a lot of mom and pop shops and major retailers received was nothing compared to how limited these were. My local HOH only received 18 pairs. Looks like others received similar numbers. I do believe that these were in fact limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide. Probably similar production numbers to the fragments. Please let them sit so I can scoop them up again in the near future. Lol

I'm extremely happy, especially since I probably won't see another person wearing these. These are my favorite KD 6's. Thank you hypebeasts for passing on this pair ! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom