Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
hm. I didn't see a problem with the release. the count down ended. I added to cart. no captcha. no wait. no problems

i was ordering something from footaction on my ipad today and notice that i had the wtdkds in my cart from the release date. Im so upset right now, i didnt even order the stuff i was about to order anymore smh

Nice and Clean pair. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haven't really gravitated towards the VII's yet. They are a nice shoe and all but still feeling the VI's a bit more.

Wear test kd 6 sample
nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample.jpg

nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample-07-570x305.jpg

nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample-06-570x380.jpg

nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample-01-570x380.jpg

nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample-05-570x380.jpg

nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample-05-570x380.jpg

nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample-04-570x380.jpg

nike-kd-6-wear-test-sample-02-570x380.jpg

Sweet, just got an email from Nike sayin' they made a mistake charging $220 for the Supremacy's and will be refunding $20 back. :smile:

Just got the email too. Glad to see Nike did the right thing by us...and also to shut up all those people who thought they paid less than us. Hahaha.

Good job. How long were they in your cart? The link went live at 4pm EDT and they still haven't sold out. Which is a rare event.

They seemed to have sold out pretty quickly. I think most people thought it would be posted at a later date instead of a later time that day. I just got the email saying I got the $20 back. Did people who purchased from stores end up paying $220?

They seemed to have sold out pretty quickly. I think most people thought it would be posted at a later date instead of a later time that day. I just got the email saying I got the $20 back. Did people who purchased from stores end up paying $220?
No, I bought in store for $200 + tax.

Glad to see NDC did the right thing by you guys.  They were so outta pocket with that $220 price and they just didn't get their stuff together for this release at all.  My pair was retail $200 at HOH, but like I said before, I was fortunate enough to use a rewards coupon.  

Surprised it was supposed to be $200 instead of $220... I won't complain since it's money saved. I just figured since it's an elite premium that a slight increase would've made sense like the regular kd 6 premium

Back
Top Bottom