Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
That pair in the middle looks mad clean 
nerd.gif

KD IV was such an amazing shoe. I don't think it well EVER be touched by any other shoe in the KD series imo

The IVs were absolutely terrible for ball. Sure they looked dope but they were so uncomfortable. The VIs have been great on court so far and keep getting better over time. My go to shoe right now.

The IVs were absolutely terrible for ball. Sure they looked dope but they were so uncomfortable. The VIs have been great on court so far and keep getting better over time. My go to shoe right now.

I disagree on the IV. I regularly play and truly enjoy the IVs to hoop in. Haven't ran into a problem at all.

KD IV was such an amazing shoe. I don't think it well EVER be touched by any other shoe in the KD series imo

QFT

I feel like with the IVs KD was like yo make me a dope looking shoe idc if its uncomfortable as hell

I played ball in the IVs for like 3 weeks before i got them the hell out of my on court rotation, joints are trash, from heel slippage to wack cushioning

Still the dopest looking shoe in the KD line

That dude is so lame :lol:
I love the silver/platinum color saw some Ids similar on ig.
Kicks crew has the supremes for $450+$35 shipped still to much for me I can't see myself paying more than $350 shipped for these. It's looking like a crazy year for me can't pay crazy resell prices want to much stuff last year I didn't really have to have anything from this time last year until the bred 11s.

Just changed my mind on whether I would cop a pair of these or not with that colorway. Heatrock. Who got the inside info on these?

Not the best picture quality, but since nobody else posted pics of his shoes from the drew league I will. Appears to be an id. All flash lime upper. Volt midsole. Blue hero lining. And different shades of red/orange for the accents and outsole.
We've seen this one a week or two ago, just scroll back 10 pages or so. Don't think it's an iD because you can't make it exactly.

Anyone see these yet:

They look :smokin :smokin

N7s already I need them did not like it want 4 or 5s but wouldn't have mind getting them for super cheap steals they had at outlets though hopefully the availability of these this year is like last.
Hopefully we get an early aunt pearls early this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom