Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The color "Green Glow" and the fact that some clowns keep editing pictures to make it seem like it glows in the dark really gets people every time :lol:

any closeup pics of the ones KD is wearing in that video?

Only must for me, gunna be my first pair of 6s

Bamboos look good. might be the only other pair i get besides the Meteorology's.  but i might just stick to the one pair, even though i like the way they look, they aren't very comfortable

T
Bamboos look good. might be the only other pair i get besides the Meteorology's.  but i might just stick to the one pair, even though i like the way they look, they aren't very comfortable

This is sounding like another KD IV if its really that bad 2 pairs tops, no more no less

The more and more I see the green glow/ Halloween the more I need them. If these are Halloween theme they should come out October 26th or November 2nd possibly.

do we know if Bamboos are a GR a la ruckers and SPs, meaning PS,GS, and fSr adult sizes? JM, please weigh in if you see this.

Thanks in advance.

do we know if Bamboos are a GR a la ruckers and SPs, meaning PS,GS, and fSr adult sizes? JM, please weigh in if you see this.

Thanks in advance.
Bamboos are now on Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline and NDC calendar -- my guess (and hope) is GR?

Last edited:
Very mixed feelings about the shoe.
I like the look, style of them & really want to love them & make them my game shoes for this season but after a shooting session in them last night I just wouldn't feel safe playing competitive games & runs in these shoes.
They are super light & comfy feels like your wearing just socks, but then that's the shoes downfall too.
Absolutely no ankle support at all, and the grip/traction from the sole is just like wearing socks. Slippy. Thin.
Shame as I do want to start using these especially as my second pair is on the way too.
Looks like I will be sticking to playing in my KD V's or even start to Un-Deadstock some of my IV's.

Got training tomorrow night so gonna do warm ups & shooting in them but once we start scrimmage i don't think I dare risk it so will lace up KD V.
For me the KD V is the best so far in the KD line for basketball.

Back
Top Bottom