Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
1.Meteorology 2. Mint grey 3. Bamboo 4. Pre heat 5. N7 6. Seat Pleasant 7. Mint speckle 8. PBJ 9. NYC 66 10. Purple cw 11. Away. So far that's my list but I imagine a lot of sick CW's are coming.

Oddly enough I didn't even look at what those days actually were on the Calendar. Just saw the dates on my release schedule. Nike has been doing some odd things of late. Two new AF 1's colorways had release dates for today, Sunday. Kinda odd I think...

Yeah I know it is so wierd but then it is better to start dropping on a weekday then the less complaints about bots and stuff for them.
1.Meteorology 2. Mint grey 3. Bamboo 4. Pre heat 5. N7 6. Seat Pleasant 7. Mint speckle 8. PBJ 9. NYC 66 10. Purple cw 11. Away. So far that's my list but I imagine a lot of sick CW's are coming.
I hope not almost 30 like the kobe 8s at first I told myself 5 then 10 now I'm at a final limit of 12 and I already want 7(first 5 released +pb &j and sour patch Ids) on the fence with Halloweens ,n7s, and purple pair.

Last edited:
If you're talking about the Gamma Blue/Gold/Grey pair, color code 400 the release date is 11/29

Also:
Black/Green Glow/Urban Orange, 10/10

AWAY
Black/Metallic Silver/Team Orange/Photo Blue, 10/31
About That Gamma Blue/Gold/Grey Pair never seen any pics of them can you show me some?

I hope not almost 30 like the kobe 8s at first I told myself 5 then 10 now I'm at a final limit of 12 and I already want 7(first 5 released +pb &j and sour patch Ids) on the fence with Halloweens ,n7s, and purple pair.
ha I know, Kobe's had too many CW's which is a weird thing to say. But in the case of the Kobe's, they could've done without a lot of those CW's being that there were so many similar ones and a few just flat out bad ones. If the kd's have 30 and they are all different from each other, and good, I wouldn't have any complaints.

But then the financial issue arises I suppose. It's really disheartening to look back and say, I spent $3,000 on one model of a shoe. The faces of starving children emerge from the darkness behind your eyelids in bed at night.

But then the financial issue arises I suppose. It's really disheartening to look back and say, I spent $3,000 on one model of a shoe. The faces of starving children emerge from the darkness behind your eyelids in bed at night.
For real.

So many nice CW's. Gonna have to make some tough decisions in the coming months. 

Does anybody know if the KD 6 Bamboos will be limited/hyped in the US? Trying to get an easy cop

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on the lifestyle kd vi? The "birthday" cw was suppose to release on the 17th of August I thought, but I didn't hear or see anything about that.

Does anyone have any info on the lifestyle kd vi? The "birthday" cw was suppose to release on the 17th of August I thought, but I didn't hear or see anything about that.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL BUT WE ARE STILL CURRENTLY IN THE DARK ABOUT THAT ONE. NIKE WILL PROBABLY LET HYPE BUILD MORE ONT HIS MODEL BEFORE THEY DECIDE TO RELEASE THEM....

Back
Top Bottom