• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I just make stuff up because it is fun for me :stoneface:

My info comes from Nike...

JM

Wild guess but I'm assuming you're Petrie. The whole JM and the 2001 Adidas connection. Don't know if that's been established, I just felt like saying some dumb ish.[/quote]

Petrie? Not so much...

His handle is ALPHAPROJECT...that is well known on NT...

JM

Please don't make JM mad. I like getting information I can take to the bank.

Have we seen pictures of the gamma blue, gold, grey colorway? Is it the one with the toned down pre-heat pattern?

Doesn't matter to me who he is, JM info is always spot on. I gotta believe Petrie and Leo Chang have better things to do with their time than patrol the NT forums. Not that they wouldn't occasionally glance, but you get my drift.

As for the bamboos, they are the first CW that may require a double up for me, although I have considered with the Ruckers if they can be had again for 90-100.

Liking the fact that there is more and more KD apparel dropping. Would love it if the slides had the logo on 'em. Didn't someone post some like that awhile back?

Doesn't matter to me who he is, JM info is always spot on. I gotta believe Petrie and Leo Chang have better things to do with their time than patrol the NT forums. Not that they wouldn't occasionally glance, but you get my drift.

As for the bamboos, they are the first CW that may require a double up for me, although I have considered with the Ruckers if they can be had again for 90-100.

Liking the fact that there is more and more KD apparel dropping. Would love it if the slides had the logo on 'em. Didn't someone post some like that awhile back?
Yeah I posted the slides recently but they don't have the logo on them. I might as well just buy regular slides from the outlet for $20.

Wild guess but I'm assuming you're Petrie. The whole JM and the 2001 Adidas connection. Don't know if that's been established, I just felt like saying some dumb ish.

Petrie? Not so much...

His handle is ALPHAPROJECT...that is well known on NT...

JM[/quote]

JM is not JP, Fact.

Since I've been around JM is easily one of the most credible sources on NT. I appreciate him coming into the KD thread.

ONENESS287.com @ONENESS287 9m

NIKE #KDVI LIFESTYLE POLKA DOT AT ONENESS 11 AM SATURDAY

Just saw that @Oneness287 posted this on twitter - this is the first I've heard of these dropping....nothing on anyone's release calendar. I'm sure it's right though. Place is legit and dude is one Niketalk occasionally.

Also confirmed by @nikestore twitter in reply

1. Tyler Hammons@Thammons5 7h

@nikestore when will the KD Lifestyle Birthdays be released !?[emoji]128553[/emoji]

from Claibourne, OH

2. Nike.com@nikestore 41m

@Thammons5 The KD VI Lifestyle releases 9/14 at 8a EDT on http://Nike.com . Limit 2 per for $120.

Last edited:
Please don't make JM mad. I like getting information I can take to the bank.

Doesn't matter to me who he is, JM info is always spot on. I gotta believe Petrie and Leo Chang have better things to do with their time than patrol the NT forums. Not that they wouldn't occasionally glance, but you get my drift

JM is not JP, Fact.

Since I've been around JM is easily one of the most credible sources on NT. I appreciate him coming into the KD thread.

Hey everybody, relax your brown puckers, GEEZ! I wasn't insulting the "Almighty" JM or questioning his info. I was just poking fun at the handle and the fact his info is legit as it comes. No reason for sore anuses guys. I also hope you all realize, Chang or Petrie or whoever for that matter, they are mere humans. Don't trivialize NikeTalk as if its not a staple within all that is sneakers, no human is too good for a mere website visit to share info "anonymously"...

Last edited:
Just saw that @Oneness287 posted this on twitter - this is the first I've heard of these dropping....nothing on anyone's release calendar. I'm sure it's right though. Place is legit and dude is one Niketalk occasionally.

Last edited:
ONENESS287.com@ONENESS287 9m

@nikestore when will the KD Lifestyle Birthdays be released !?[emoji]128553[/emoji]
    from Claibourne, OH

@Thammons5 The KD VI Lifestyle releases 9/14 at 8a EDT on http://Nike.com . Limit 2 per for $120.

They've had the LeBron watermelon and raspberry slides for months and they just got on ftl and co.websites not to long ago. I like them but I'm waiting to use military + birthday coupon for them

from Claibourne, OH

A select number of HOH stores will get these as well...

Not sure where else they will be available...

JM

Video look at the "Bamboo" KD VI... not sold on the color blocking but a few additional details not found on the other CW's really gives them an extra flare

from Claibourne, OH

TEBOWS.

FINALLY, WILL DEF BE GETTING A PAIR THIS SATURDAY. NIKE HIT THAT SNEAK ATTACK :lol:

Last edited:
TEBOWS.

FINALLY, WILL DEF BE GETTING A PAIR THIS SATURDAY. NIKE HIT THAT SNEAK ATTACK
laugh.gif
exactly. been waiting long enough!

Why is it a sneak attach when it's Tuesday and we already know about it.
If it popped up sat am unexpectedly then it's a sneak attack.

Last edited:
Why is it a sneak attach when it's Tuesday and we already know about it.
If it popped up sat am unexpectedly then it's a sneak attack.

I think because they were being talked about then totally fell off radar an went ghost. Then all of the sudden info about a release date pops up week of the actual release

Back
Top Bottom