Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
the 6's look better than the 5's.   glad to see they went back to a low top.  i'll prob cop a few colorways in the KD6 this year.   Xmas , BHM, ASG, Easters  perhaps

got my sz today

trust me they are not that bad after u try them on
Count me in  
This!

pimp.gif
 Im actually liking how they look on feet

If you ever have to think if you like a shoe, or say their not that bad or their nothing special.... then you really don't want that shoe. It should be instant. Do it right now look at the shoe think cop or drop regardless of names or hype. Thats how i do it best way to save money and not buy crap youll regret. These are crap in that color if they come out with a OKC away color i will be more intrigued than i am now.

Last edited:
I'm really interested in seeing some more cws for this shoe. I think nike is gonna be making some dope cws idk what's taking so long to see some more cws!

I'm not a fan of the Lightning/Thunder color way but am interested to see future Colorways. I hope they have some graphic patterns like the V.

Not feeling the initial CW of this shoe.

But, I do like the model and the potential for CWs to be executed better than the V

And I love the fact that these release in July

Count me in! :D

I really like these...don't know what you dudes are talking about. All of you will be eating these up once they drop anyway. Hope a good Home colorway drops.

people do know that the 4s HURT your feet right? cmon. LOL
they look good but they feel bad, what's the point of having a good looking shoe if they remove parts of your skin?!

they look good but they feel bad, what's the point of having a good looking shoe if they remove parts of your skin?!

Speak for yourself man. The IV's were great to ball in. As well as the V. Can't wait for the VI. :smokin

Thank you! The IV's look nice but felt like a cardboard box on feet. That upper was so stiff it bent in the middle of the shoe, not even at the toe box. At best they were manageable, but for a manageable shoe I'd just hit the outlets

Last edited:
Why a plain yellow upper for the first cw. Banana boats. And that 180 caged air unit...muaa. I still have faith in other cws. Bron 11 already has 3 cw pics leaked n it doesn't come out till oct. Month n change for these n same nasty cw

Doubt ill get that yellow color way, but I will have a pair of VI's. I like these much more then the V's

Back
Top Bottom