Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Them weathermans could've been executed a bit better, seems like it was kinda hard to top the IVs version

Hope there's an all orange colorway and not i await the PB and Js

A cool grey/del sol cw on this shoe would look pretty good, imo.  Doesn't excite anyone too much but I've liked that one on the III and IV.

A cool grey/del sol cw on this shoe would look pretty good, imo.  Doesn't excite anyone too much but I've liked that one on the III and IV.
agree I own the kd iv del sol , maybe they will come out with that cw on the kd vi, simple but a very clean cw!

Im just confused on the cw of this meteorology/weatherman , outta all the colors they chose pink and black , lol

^^^ Speckles too..:smh:

Those are still gonna get gobbled up with the quickness tho..

Last edited:
I'll have to see the entire shoe in order to give my 2 cents for the Meteorology KD VIs

Lmao @ the side shots of these...........look
Like kayaks!! Long ugly low-top banana boat shoes!!! Doesn't matter what color theory drop their terrible and cheap looking!!

I'm diggin both of the colorways so far 
pimp.gif

The pink is because "strong storms" show up as pink on the doppler radar. Or atleast thats what it said on the app unlaced. Anybody else got that app? haha anyways I like the meteorology joints. 

Disappointed in the weatherman.

I am not a big fan of black/pink....still waiting for an OKC colorway

The kd ivs are some of my favorite shoes to play in.
True. My first KD4 hurted me a bit. Then I went 0,5 size up, and I loooved playing in KD4.

I'm gonna try to play in KD6. I'm sure I'll be surprised and the shoe will be very interesting. Let's wait and see.

Kinda like the Weatherman though. Just the tongue look weird (like breakable).

I'm loving the KD VI. I think this shoe has ALOT of potential to be dope. Y'all sleep on it if you want.

Y'all really need to let the IV go.

IV had the worst fit and cushion ever on the KD line. I had to put an extra insole from my Hyperfuse to increase the cushioning. IV just looks great and it's cheap. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom