• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Nike needs to stop playing around and make KD a better shoe. :smh:
Yes! If nike can pull out all the stops for kanye west they can do the same for one of the best basketball players in recent history. Instead they treat his yearly sig like just the next skittle in the bag

Man.. Alot of people liking these all of a sudden.. Lol.. Always happens this way thou. The first 5 pages.. People were mad salty.

It always happens. Why are people surprised? Most people in this culture can't think for themselves to begin with. Just wait until that first limited color drops. All hell is going to break loose in this thread.

It always happens. Why are people surprised? Most people in this culture can't think for themselves to begin with. Just wait until that first limited color drops. All hell is going to break loose in this thread.
of course it happens, one blurry pic compared to mulitpled detailed shots of different CWs. Still think the V is a basic *** shoe, even most CW's couldn't save it from being bland. This, on the other hand, has potential

Don't even waste your breath alp. Everyone is just some unoriginal follower that's only a fan because of the prospect of limited colorways. :smh:

You holier-than-thou clowns kill me.

Last edited:
Simonllo are you not from America? 
nerd.gif

This shoe finally confirms it for me.

You mofos will buy ANYTHING Nike. Joints could look wack as hell
Nike and KD has lost some points for dropping this trash!! These look like something an NFL punter would wear on turf!!

Exactly. What freaking part of this shoe looks appealing? This might go down as the ugliest signature shoe ever. And that's something I always thought Chris Paul or Jerry Stackhouse would own for life.

Then again.......Buy what y'all like. I'm done with this ugly *** shoe.

I wish we still had sigs that used leather rather than this plastic material. I know flywire and hyperfuse may outperform leather but nothing beats the feeling of leather which is why I thought the Rose 3 was pretty cool

I wish we still had sigs that used leather rather than this plastic material. I know flywire and hyperfuse may outperform leather but nothing beats the feeling of leather which is why I thought the Rose 3 was pretty cool
IMO fly wire and fuse DO NOT out perform leather. They makes for lighter shoes but we're talking about .5 of an ounce or whatever, big whoop.

IMO fly wire and fuse DO NOT out perform leather. They makes for lighter shoes but we're talking about .5 of an ounce or whatever, big whoop.

If these use the same rubbery hyperfuse as the Hyperdunk 2013 then they are a bit more durable than leather, but I agree the weight difference is negligible and that I would like see leather on some Nike sigs again. Guess they wouldn't still be able to market shoes as cutting edge and reduce production costs if they brought it back and used good leather.

I hope they go mad with a ton of colorways. 5s were a HUGE dissapointment in that way. This is/will be a timeless shoe.

I cant hate on the v , I bought mostly all the cw's, everyone seems like they want dope limited cw's , but almost every nike sig shoe had basic clean cw's and than some dope cw's . Same goes with the kd iv , it had simple cw's like the entourage s than due to the lockout he dropped the weathermans . The vi's are a bit hard for me to judge from pics , I want to try em on before I make a move on em.. I just hope they are comfortable lol

Meh that’s just what someone listed them at for a buy it now. We'll see if some dolt actually buys them or not. So many suckers out there I bet they do sell.

Meh that’s just what someone listed them at for a buy it now. We'll see if some dolt actually buys them or not. So many suckers out there I bet they do sell.
yea , its crazy what ppl will drop to get a shoe before release date .. lol

Last edited:
Someone will bite sadly. People love to flaunt, and having what is essentially a Weatherman 2.0 a bit over two months early will be some fool's way of doing so.

Back
Top Bottom