Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i come into this thread each time hoping id see pics to make me change my mind... the VI look like they just not for me

IMO.... they look cheap, they feel cheap. only decent ones are dmv and pearls which are put to shame by the meterology and the orange color we are seeing. 
that shoe looks like complete garbage with the colorway alone, the design of the KD VI makes it even more unappealing. too bad for kevin durant this isn't like the gatorade commercial, this ugly *** shoe is for real.

Never owned a pair of KD's before so I'm excitied about this model coming out (I hated the 5s) prolly will pick up the Meteorologys and wait for more colorways to surface.

LOL sure bro, maybe YOU were clearly not here. Also, where did I state anything about a shoe being ugly? I said there was no outcry for the KDIVs being ugly based off of its predecessor. I'm a fan of the Vs but i won't condemn the VIs yet. I just don't have any feelings about them right now based off of initial pics. I'll wait until I have a pair in hand. Try reading & stop getting so emotional over these shoes. That's a girl's trait & it's not that serious.

Btw bro Check the name. I'm a girl.

Ok bro?

so that's why. :smh: :x

Not sure why you're even arguing my knowledge of what happened before and after the KD4 dropped.
The threes were regarded highly by a lot of shoe heads back then, they are TRUE sneaker fans since
no one's really on the KD bandwagon at the time. So you can imagine when the early pics of the 4 came
out, no one was really happy until the Nerfs and Weatherman came out. In came the hypebeasts and
up went retail and resell for KD. I wouldn't have to type this if you "know".

All the negativity on this shoe has be baffled. This shoe is a classic already in my eyes. Something must be truly wrong with me. 
mean.gif

IMO.... they look cheap, they feel cheap. only decent ones are dmv and pearls which are put to shame by the meterology and the orange color we are seeing. 
I don't know what you're expecting with the VI but those look REAL cheap compared to the V. A lot of people complain about the V about how it doesn't look right casually but they shine on the ball court. I remember when people bought shoes to play ball in and not try to one up the next man with their shoe game
mean.gif

I don't know what you're expecting with the VI but those look REAL cheap compared to the V. A lot of people complain about the V about how it doesn't look right casually but they shine on the ball court. I remember when people bought shoes to play ball in and not try to one up the next man with their shoe game :smh: .

Lmao!!!

You remember huh?

Shoes have always been judged based on their casual appeal, this is nothing new.

Remember Jordan's didn't become king because all the hoopers wanted them, but because your sister, auntie, grandma wanted a pair as well

Last edited:
All the negativity on this shoe has be baffled. This shoe is a classic already in my eyes. Something must be truly wrong with me. :smh:

Agreed! I'm happy they went to a low top for the VI, hoping to see better cw's than whats been pictured so far though. But that meteorology CW does look unreal with the use of matte black

Not up with the thread but was listening to SDMR Podcast (podcast about sneakers) website: http://www.muleradio.net/sdmr/

And Clyde, sneakerbox clyde made a good point in asking does this shoe have anything that resembles kd and his family, city, and etc. He believes this maybe Nike giving kd a team shoe like bron and kobe.

And he said something about there was a strap on the earlier samples.

Do we have any proof of the box saying it's the 6?

All the negativity on this shoe has be baffled. This shoe is a classic already in my eyes. Something must be truly wrong with me. :smh:
Classic? Really? Up there with the Jordan 3, Jordan 11, airforce one, and all those others universally known, accepted, ect...? Y'all throw the word "classic" around like its candy. It's whatever... Y'all think ever Xmas, bhs, asg, and other limited stuff is also classic. Nothing new...

Last edited:
Classic is pretty much the last word I’d use to describe this shoe. It’s OK, but let’s get real here.

All the negativity on this shoe has be baffled. This shoe is a classic already in my eyes. Something must be truly wrong with me. 
mean.gif
Classic? You have to be kidding me? What's classic about them? 
Lmao!!!

You remember huh?

Shoes have always been judged based on their casual appeal, this is nothing new.

Remember Jordan's didn't become king because all the hoopers wanted them, but because your sister, auntie, grandma wanted a pair as well
I know right LOL. 

Last edited:
Not up with the thread but was listening to SDMR Podcast (podcast about sneakers) website: http://www.mul

And Clyde, sneakerbox clyde made a good point in asking does this shoe have anything that resembles kd and his family, city, and etc. He believes this maybe Nike giving kd a team shoe like bron and kobe.

Don't know about the box, but I do know for a fact the they have the "Big Chucky" sig on the soles like usual.

View media item 433967

Not up with the thread but was listening to SDMR Podcast (podcast about sneakers) website: http://www.mul

Don't know about the box, but I do know for a fact the they have the "Big Chucky" sig on the soles like usual.

View media item 433967

Didn't see that. I don't see like a story behind them with the others. I guess the closer we get Nike will release an official press release about them.

Not up with the thread but was listening to SDMR Podcast (podcast about sneakers) website: http://www.muleradio.net/sdmr/

Listen to this podcast and maybe these guys might be on to something this could be a team show (ex lebron soldier) but it also could be the actual vi. They actually made valid points instead of its ugly looks like a soccer shoe. How crazy would it be if these are really the kd equivalent to a soldier though :lol:. Means I can get those orange ones for $100 or lower + military discount. Either way I'm cool I'm buying the orange and maybe meteorology anyway.

And why would they give it the weatherman concept if it was a team shoe or take down.

Dudes resisting change, this is the VI whether you like it or not

I am willing to bet these arn't "soilders". Too exotic if you know what I mean.
Agreed. I don't think they would do the meterology cw on a "team" like shoe. That would be like the miami vice lebron's on the soldiers instead of the elites. But hey, I've seen stranger things happen.

And why would they give it the weatherman concept if it was a team shoe or take down.

Dudes resisting change, this is the VI whether you like it or not

I've convinced myself these are the vi and plan to pick up the orange pair without hesitation but they actually made valid points of why these could be a team shoe instead of the actual sig. One of them said they were told this was a sample at first by nike before the pics leaked. Kd vi talks starts after 14:00 minutes if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom