laugh.gif

I've got 10 pair of these VIs and guarantee I'm gonna strike out on the ASGs
roll.gif

Reactions: ct3

Nike should have a frequent-buyer program
laugh.gif

I've got 10 pair of these VIs and guarantee I'm gonna strike out on the ASGs
roll.gif
I was gonna mention something like this... watch all the people that have been a fan of the shoe from the get go strike out, and the new people that see that asg tag end up getting them 
laugh.gif

semi srs

Last edited:
Haven't been excited for a pair of 6s in a minute. That being said, I'm very excited for the ASGs. Hope everyone goes for Brons and Kobes... (doubtful)

I think these shouldn't be that hard to pick up I might just be saying that because I'm in nyc and I've been able to walk in to hoh late and pick up what I want

The All Stars supposedly glow in the dark also. I believe that these will get much hype and sellout just like the Christmas Edition!!

Ive tried on the kds on ein the store and they felt really comfy. Ive wanted to purchase these and hoop in them but ive just read too many so so reviews on the, and people have said that they didnt really like them. This forum has die hard kd6 fans so I ask you all who've had multiple pairs to play in, are these worth purchasing to play competitive ball in?

Ive tried on the kds on ein the store and they felt really comfy. Ive wanted to purchase these and hoop in them but ive just read too many so so reviews on the, and people have said that they didnt really like them. This forum has die hard kd6 fans so I ask you all who've had multiple pairs to play in, are these worth purchasing to play competitive ball in?

For me the only complaint I have hooping in these is where the top lace closes to you is on the tongue. I feel like if I tie them too tightly it starts to rub on the top of my foot. IMO they just need a little more padding in this area and it will be a quality performance shoe.

But if you really wanted to cop these for hooping then wait for the Elites hopefully they have fixed this issue on that model. They will have the full max zoom unit on those babies and more flywire madness lol :smokin

Last edited:
I love these. I'm all in. Been wearing the hell out of my christmas pair. Would love to as another KD VI to the rotation.

Thank you Nike for making this years all star shoe some loud color. Count me in..guess ima skip on the DCs, BHMs to scoop these. I know stateside these are gonna be mission impossible..i still see seat pleasants,meateorologies,texas,xmas sitting around here(northern europe)..just scooped the texas up a couple days ago

when yall say impossible do yall mean in the store online or what? ive been able to go on NDC or eastbay and get every kd i wanted with ease this year. i could see the APS being harder to get then these ASG maybe im just early morning drunk and excited haha

When the X-Mas KD's dropped I purchased them with no problem online... Went back 10 mins later & every site was down. Won't front, I sat back & laughed once my order had went though. Coppin kicks is like hustlin, gotta get up early to get it nowadays. Pre-Ordered my ASG so I'm straight!!! 

Christmas KDs were an easy pickup. Went online almost 2 hours after release and they still had most sizes on NDC. Seems like they are making more these days. 

European websites had them for over a month. Not into the All Star, APs, or BHM. Good luck to all who want them. If you do your research, you should be fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom