• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Velvet hoops lurkin :smokin

Yellow pair is the best, followed by oranges. The weatherman (or whatever it's called) looks good in some pics, ehh in others. Guess one of those pairs need to see in person to decide.

We go from this......

photojun07015805.jpg

photojun07015808.jpg

To this?!

photojun07025656.jpg

photojun07025720.jpg

View media item 425932

Yo, we get it homie you don't like the shoes... just don't see the point of repeating your dislike of this shoe so many times in this thread. It's cool that you don't like the shoes, def don't mind that you are expressing that but to say that so many times in this one thread... we got it by now hahahaha.

If there is a shoe I am not feeling I express it OR most times I just don't go in that thread anymore and move on to the next shoe. Now, lets turn this discussion and thread to people who are feeling this shoe and post some good info and pics. I guess it's obvious I am feeling this shoe and like the way they look.

Not hating on people expressing their opinion that's what NT is made for but the same opinion over and over from the same people just don't get that. Cool you and others don't like, have posted that you don't like...so why continue telling us and making comparison post to the KD V ? I would just not enter this thread anymore and move on to the next shoe you're feeling.

Last edited:
Man let everyone come in here and say the shoe is ugly. It will only benefit those of us who love the shoe in the future. Keep the hype as low as possible please. I'm sick of "that shoe is gross" I walk into DTLR when store opens on release day and they are sold out.....and im like i thought everyone hated this shoe?

And for the record the KDV had NO appeal off the court. I did not buy one pair of them. I think they were a huge let down after the IV. Either way...excited for the orange colorway thats the only one im really feeling as of now

Yo, we get it homie you don't like the shoes... just don't see the point of repeating your dislike of this shoe so many times in this thread. It's cool that you don't like the shoes, def don't mind that you are expressing that but to say that so many times in this one thread... we got it by now hahahaha.

If there is a shoe I am not feeling I express it OR most times I just don't go in that thread anymore and move on to the next shoe. Now, lets turn this discussion and thread to people who are feeling this shoe and post some good info and pics. I guess it's obvious I am feeling this shoe and like the way they look.

Not hating on people expressing their opinion that's what NT is made for but the same opinion over and over from the same people just don't get that. Cool you and others don't like, have posted that you don't like...so why continue telling us and making comparison post to the KD V ? I would just not enter this thread anymore and move on to the next shoe you're feeling.
This.

I wonder of nike is gonna bring back some of the popular cws for the VI like the DMV and the N7 cause we all know the aunt pearl cw is gonna happen eventually

I wonder of nike is gonna bring back some of the popular cws for the VI like the DMV and the N7 cause we all know the aunt pearl cw is gonna happen eventually
hopefully some new creative color ways. the nerf, weather mans, and aunt pearls were executed perfectly.

Last edited:
I hope they put bright crimson on Id instead of having another DMV. Aunt pearls will probably be on every kd model hope the design is a mix of both the kd iv and v aps(the pearl part on the ivs would be the upper and it will be 3m like the vs on the vi). Also hope they put the Texas logo on the vi not even a college basketball fan but that is one of my favorite logos around.

Only thing that gets old in this thread is everyone sayin these are better than the v . If you didn't like the v , o well keep it moving bringing up kd's previous release is only gonna spark more opinions n arguments lol .

Only thing that gets old in this thread is everyone sayin these are better than the v . If you didn't like the v , o well keep it moving bringing up kd's previous release is only gonna spark more opinions n arguments lol .

^^^^^YEAH!!! :smokin

"Better than the 5" is the new "looks like a soccer shoe"

Really? That's the ONLY thing getting old?

Its Orange > Yellow/Teal > Meteorology for me.  As far as the whole sneakermane thing goes why don't yall just scroll by things you dont wanna see?  It's an open forum to discuss sneakers.  He can state his opinion as constant as he wants to.  A lot of us choose not to go in threads of sneakers we dont like...but we CHOOSE not to.  He's choosing to do so because he feels the line is taking a dip or a bad turn.  It might get annoying to some but honestly its not that hard to just move past stuff.

Back
Top Bottom