Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Paid for 1 pair over retail ($200) and 1 at euro retail. Didn't want to wake up 5 am for the release. Have plans tonight and didn't want to deal with being [emoji]128169[/emoji] (pooped) all night.

Me. Only 1 of 4 shoes I wanted this whole year.
respect...just trying to gage. I would have done the same for the LeBrons if I needed too. It just seems a lot of these sites aren't selling out of the KD lightning fast that are charging over retail. 

Glad you got your pair, dude. 

Stephencool2 I didn't get them. I'm waitng to price to slow down. People are charging 250+ and while I do want them I'll wait until they get around the 200 range.

These ASG's look like they were made in decent numbers, just like last year's Area 72's. Prices should (hopefully) drop over the coming months.

Was anyone else unable to use their footlocker VIP rewards coupon on the all star releases in store?

I won the KD raffle and was about to pay and the lady said she couldn't use it and I could even ask the manager.

I asked him and he said the same thing. Saying that it's company policy for the all-stars since they are a quickstrike. I told him that I use it on retro jordans all the time and he just said well these are different.

This was Southland Mall footlocker for reference.

Was anyone else unable to use their footlocker VIP rewards coupon on the all star releases in store?

I won the KD raffle and was about to pay and the lady said she couldn't use it and I could even ask the manager.

I asked him and he said the same thing. Saying that it's company policy for the all-stars since they are a quickstrike. I told him that I use it on retro jordans all the time and he just said well these are different.

This was Southland Mall footlocker for reference.
i've never been able to use VIP rewards on QS stuff either

Back
Top Bottom