Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I ordered the lebrons from them and So far I have not been hit with a customs fee. They marked the value of the shoe below 200. Hoping it's the same story with this shoe.

Couldn't take the chance and missing this release so I ordered from bounce wear. I pretty much strike out on every online release in the US so if rather just pay the few extra bucks than deal with the outrageous re-sell like I did with the Aunt Pearls.

Only downside from ordering from them is the shipping time. Took about 3 weeks for the lebrons to arrive.
Thanks for the info, I can wait a few weeks for these shoes,  I ordered that size for my little brother  so he will have to suffer
roll.gif
. Still on the hunt for my big foot size 13. Oh well at least one person in the family can be happy, hoping the custom fees run smooth like your Lebrons.

These shoes are going to go quick in the US.. Definitely will be sold out in seconds not minutes haha

Anyone who ordered off that Spnaish site will probably get a cancellation e-mail shortly. Same thing happened to me ordering AP's off of Spanish Shot Clock. These Spanish sites are awful for international customers

Last edited:
The way these Florals are hyped in here, I'm just waiting for the first person to try to trade them for Weathermans. 
laugh.gif

Anyone who ordered off that Spnaish site will probably get a cancellation e-mail shortly. Same thing happened to me ordering AP's off of Spanish Shot Clock. These Spanish sites are awful for international customers
yep very true just received the cancellation email but they said it was because I chose the wrong the wrong shipping and had to pay extra for ship outside of spain instead of saying they don't ship to US so I don't know

Still trying to locate a GS size 6.5 in the ligers. Anyone have any info? Tried a few spots online but no dice

There was one pair of ASG's left sitting at my local FTL and it just happened to be my size. They were having a 25% off sale at every FTL in Canada so I paid 163 taxes in. :smokin It works out to be 147 in USD

There was one pair of ASG's left sitting at my local FTL and it just happened to be my size. They were having a 25% off sale at every FTL in Canada so I paid 163 taxes in.
smokin.gif
It works out to be 147 in USD
Damn. About time you Kanucks get the good treatment. Time to wild out over there. Hope you still coppin some good stuff this weekend.

alright i'm well stocked. if you are super thirsty, crooked tongues always has rejected ccs and stuff so items pop in and out of stock for like the next 6 hours. i think

Last edited:
Has anyone else had any weird issues using Footlocker Europe and a Visa with a billing address in the US? The last few releases, it has bounced me off and said my charge was not accepted by my credit card company, but I have had them on the line while I am ordering and they said there was nothing blocking it on their end. 

Does anyone have any advice/solutions?

Has anyone else had any weird issues using Footlocker Europe and a Visa with a billing address in the US? The last few releases, it has bounced me off and said my charge was not accepted by my credit card company, but I have had them on the line while I am ordering and they said there was nothing blocking it on their end. 

theres nothing they can do at that point. even if they were in america and it was eastbay or whatever and u mistyped something, they can't re-charge you later

euro paypal with your eu address.

I've tried an euro paypal with my euro address, but they have shut the account down because it could not be verified with an actual card with a euro billing address. And I'm not worried about this release specifically, but I have had issues with Footlocker Europe for every release after the WTK 8's. 

It's a weird situation and I don't exactly know what is going on or if there are any ways I can fix this. 

these to me look like....the later florals that came after digi floral. the AP look way better imo (and i didn't get a single pair of those at all)

Back
Top Bottom