Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Good luck everyody. Later on today, we all shall become witnesses to what will probably be one of the most catastrophic events in recent memory |I Us gunning for the SBs probably got it the worst :smh:

Last edited:
i dont know what i want more these or the sbs x jordans.

I am leaning on the sbs since I will skate in those and lounge in my house with these.

Won the raffle at FTL 
glasses.gif

I was going to sleep but A radio station In the bay area has been playing hot in herre for eleven consecutive hours. #nelly1057 so awesome to see everyone on twitter brought together.

I found a way to get jimmy to work, NDC is full of bots
laugh.gif
well thats a different story then 
smokin.gif

i prefer NDC cuz the one time i tried a release on JJ servers crashed almost instantly..
NDC's servers are alot more sophisticated and alot more "crash" prone

Originally bought mine last month but my cousin in the US has been asking me to hook him up with a pair.  Heard rumors that a store still had them in stock so I checked it out and they had one pair left and it was my cousin's size.  Incredible luck...

I told myself I wouldn't cop the Florals..but all these dope pics make them look real good..

I ended up losing the raffle at my HOH..but some dude from a local FB page is gonna sell me his for $240..It's not bad..i'm sure I could have found cheaper down the road..but I really like them..

I told myself I wouldn't cop the Florals..but all these dope pics make them look real good..

I ended up losing the raffle at my HOH..but some dude from a local FB page is gonna sell me his for $240..It's not bad..i'm sure I could have found cheaper down the road..but I really like them..

noooooooooo dont feed the beasts. resellers are like freddy krueger...you ignore them and eventually they go away. keep them around and they get more powerful

Back
Top Bottom