Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Smh some people will buy anything Nike puts out 
sick.gif

So what's up with the access codes?? Did they scrap that idea with the picture verification thingy??? Or isit still in play for future releases???

Just won pb&js for $163 shipped I feel I was bidding against the seller and should have not went up but I think I can live with that extra $10-15 for my favorite pair of kd 6s.

Last edited:
Just won pb&js for $163 shipped I feel I was bidding against the seller and should have not went up but I think I can live with that extra $10-15 for my favorite pair of kd 6s.

Congrats. You been in this thread since day 1 why didn't you cop for retail when they dropped? Too much else drop at the same time?

cant lie i kind of like the play of the bunnies doubling as a camo design!....

im weak....i might cop the whole kd easter set.....

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Last edited:
Congrats. You been in this thread since day 1 why didn't you cop for retail when they dropped? Too much else drop at the same time?
Thanks I know I've been saving up for college out of state. Even though I'm graduating with a 3.49 that should round to 3.5 now I'm just like with the state scholarship and financial aid I can basically go to college in my city for free and work harder in college to get scholarships to pay for out of state especially since I don't know what to major in. I'm a pretty bad procrastinator too lol. I should be done with all the 6s I want by April now.

easter collection aint bad this year. those bunnies on the kd are :smokin
and that kd shirt is sexy, ima go aunt pearl in this ***** and get the whole outfit :smokin the kd shirt reminds me of the black history month shirt a little.

kobes aren't bad either, but those lebrons are not too good.

Hate the KD VI Easter.Guess I w save myself some trouble trying to cop.Green and Green glow have been played out way too much on the VI. Would have like to see a white base like the Lebron on the VI silo. Kobe's aren't looking to bad as long as price is reasonable. Might have to cop Blue Elite now with Finish Line $20 off.

I think the only Easter shoe I liked was the Kobe 8. The KD IV were okay. I need to see more pics of the KD but I know I'm skipping the Kobe and Lebron.

The kd shirt is my favorite part of the whole easter release. That is a definite get for me. I like the rabbit design on the shoe a lot as well, just dont know if im feeling the colors.

Last edited:
Wish they had done like a white lateral side with the green accents, then a green medial side with pastel yellow accents. The bunny camo might be better in person.

Back
Top Bottom