• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
View media item 1012840
Ignore the wife's heels. Lol. Also...not sure why the right shoes swoosh looks silver but it's not.

View media item 1012839
Walked into HoH today at around 4pm and fully expected to see a ton of pairs available. It was quite the opposite. Only a size 8.5 left under size 11 and good thing that's what I wear in KDs. I knew back when the golds started popping up in rumors I'd be interested but as soon as I saw them in person and on my feet I knew I had to have them. They are one or the most beautifully designed shoes I've ever seen. Top quality from top to bottom. Exactly the opposite of my Carmine's which I returned for some nice wrinkled leather out of the box.

The golds are so damn good. I can't say enough about them. I bought the Illusions last week and I thought those were damn fine but these Golds blow them out of the water. Now I think I want the other two colors as well.

Last edited:
WTKD release is going to make me sick to my stomach(yes because they are not "limited" as previous What The releases) because jacka__es who dont own a single 6 or who have claimed to not like the 6 will have em or attempt to get them then evvvverybody is going to be walking around with them. Makes me not even want them.

*end rant* lol.

Ignore the wife's heels. Lol. Also...not sure why the right shoes swoosh looks silver but it's not.

Walked into HoH today at around 4pm and fully expected to see a ton of pairs available. It was quite the opposite. Only a size 8.5 left under size 11 and good thing that's what I wear in KDs. I knew back when the golds started popping up in rumors I'd be interested but as soon as I saw them in person and on my feet I knew I had to have them. They are one or the most beautifully designed shoes I've ever seen. Top quality from top to bottom. Exactly the opposite of my Carmine's which I returned for some nice wrinkled leather out of the box.

The golds are so damn good. I can't say enough about them. I bought the Illusions last week and I thought those were damn fine but these Golds blow them out of the water. Now I think I want the other two colors as well.
Agreed. Nice pics, they look phenomenal on the foot.

WTKD release is going to make me sick to my stomach(yes because they are not "limited" as previous What The releases) because jacka__es who dont own a single 6 or who have claimed to not like the 6 will have em or attempt to get them then evvvverybody is going to be walking around with them. Makes me not even want them.

*end rant* lol.

This was my at first. But idc I need these. Trying to grab these before I go out of town. Trying to stunt hard as hell with these on my flight. :lol:

Idk how different nike EU but on a scale of 1 - 10 how hard was it?

Copped off kickz, and yes they do ship to u.s.

I ordered a 10+, but i don't know If i selected the u.s 10.5 or uk 10.5 lololol

so easy on footlocker eu... to bad i don't live there  
laugh.gif

here's the link  http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Nike-Kd-Vi-Hoop-41.aspx/4105019104

Last edited:
For anyone with the UK address hookup.

Footlocker.eu has a full size run of What The. They are sitting there.

To find them search 'kd hoop'

Back
Top Bottom