Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Called my aunt today at her HoH and asked if she'd have my size in the SPs. She sadly told me no and that these were limited, which I already knew. Now I'll have to try my luck with resellers. I just want to pay retail for these :/
I don't think they are too limited. Quite a few FTLs near me will have them. I think about seven, and only two are HOH.

Last edited:
So Ndc is canceling orders that were purchased with bots I wonder if they'll cancel last weekend orders?
I don't see how they would be able to tell if a purchase was made with a bot or not? Just pure speed of purchase and checkout as a give-away.

If they cancel the orders, where do the cancelled orders go? Since bots probably buy like 90 percent of limited sneakers, cancelling all those orders would have to lead to a re-launch of some sort.

If they base their cancellations on checkout time alone, soon enough there will be a bot that works on delays that outsmarts them.

Yeah, adding a CAPTCHA to the process is the best way for Nike to cancel out the bots. That, and a limited time window with a running timer like any ticketing website for sporting events and concert tickets to get rid of the clowns who hold stuff in their carts forever would be nice.

at end of vid he wears em with 2 different pants to show difference.

I actually kinda like these for some reason. It'd be a good ID shoe at least.

Also, does this mean that Durant is done with high-tops forever? 

got a feeln elite 6 will be high top.
I don't agree with them running small, I half sized up on my first pair and they were HUGE on me.
he was 1st person i heard that said small. every other review said tts or .5 big.

I think they're narrow not small which for some people like myself is worse. Had the same issue with the KD 5 and I'm a 13 so it jumps a full size usually to a 14 since 13.5's are rare.

Called my aunt today at her HoH and asked if she'd have my size in the SPs. She sadly told me no and that these were limited, which I already knew. Now I'll have to try my luck with resellers. I just want to pay retail for these :/
Manager at my HOH told me the same, its ndc or bust for me anyway ill be on a road trip, hotel wifi ftw.

at end of vid he wears em with 2 different pants to show difference.​

I don't agree with them running small, I half sized up on my first pair and they were HUGE on me.

Maybe his pair was fake :nerd:

I hope so ive basically been done with high tops since the kobe 6, I will still play in high top ball shoes but i love lows

Back
Top Bottom