Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Hoping resell isn't crazy, I know I'm gonna strike out. No way I'm gonna be lucky enough to get both WTL & WTKD for retail.

thought nobody would say anything
ohwell.gif
 , trying to double up

Last edited:
50,000 + pair confirmed for WTKD. This is NOT a limited release like everyone wants to believe. Trying to manufacture the hype I suppose. There's 5 stores alone in the closest mall to me, that will all have 50+ pair. FL, HOH, CHAMPS, CITY GEAR, and HIBBETTS. Only City Gear is offering a raffle. All others are first come first serve. Pretty disappointed that this shoe won't be a Supreme/Limited release actually.

Please show me where 50,000 was confirmed and don't say it's confidential. This release doesn't seem any different than the what the Kobe's to me. Not many online and a limited amount in a lot of stores. I find it extremely hard to believe that your 1 mall is getting 200 pairs... Unless it's a big city. I won't be surprised if resale is 500-650 day of release infact that's what I'm expecting

50,000 + pair confirmed for WTKD. This is NOT a limited release like everyone wants to believe. Trying to manufacture the hype I suppose. There's 5 stores alone in the closest mall to me, that will all have 50+ pair. FL, HOH, CHAMPS, CITY GEAR, and HIBBETTS. Only City Gear is offering a raffle. All others are first come first serve. Pretty disappointed that this shoe won't be a Supreme/Limited release actually.

May I ask why?

(Was going to jump to the reseller name calling but that AVI earned you a chance to explain yourself.)

50,000 + pair confirmed for WTKD. This is NOT a limited release like everyone wants to believe. There's 5 stores alone in the closest mall to me, that will all have 50+ pair. FL, HOH, CHAMPS, CITY GEAR, and HIBBETTS. Only City Gear is offering a raffle. All others are first come first serve. Pretty disappointed that this shoe won't be a Supreme/Limited release actually.
This. Everyone can ignore this statement, it's obviously a supreme release with the $150 tag, and it is a limited GR, 50+ pair in each store common smh
12519ir.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom