Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
these are hot fam. thot= these are hot. all these kids got the lingo mixed up. ima get these kd what the cuz theyre thot as hell yall

say what ? 
laugh.gif

Now that makes it more clear since u named the city, you must don't know that Oklahoma City gets more pairs than any other city since that's the city in which KD plays for. And it's like that for every KD release in OKC no matter what store, and it was the same way for AP's in OKC if you go back in the thread to when they dropped, and you also must not know that any KD VI that is $150 is Supreme or Premium. These are limited, point blank.
Agree they will be somewhat limited, and even if your right about OKC getting more pairs than elsewhere, you do also realize, OKC probably has more demand than elsewhere, so its still going to be hard for us here in OKC to get a pair if they are limited or somewhat limited, and even if OKC does get more pairs than other cities. So yeah I agree, it won't be an easy cop, if it is, I'll be happy. If not, salty. I'm on the fence to pay for an in cart service.

Last edited:
Hibbets Quail Springs has the raffle till tonight.

Champs has it till 5pm tomorrow.

I'm heading up there now to get tickets for both stores, with a friend who will put my size in the hat with his name too.

Just the ones I wanted. The only pair I never got that I would have liked were the Preheats, but ain't nobody got time for $500+ plastic shoes.

Men's size 7 released in Europe. Got one of em in from fed ex today:

View media item 1020884

Tons of bad info in here today...

@Filthy your nephew needs to learn to count or use the computer system. Hibbett's is a raffle and Hibbett's has EIGHTEEN TOTAL PAIRS. :lol: not no 90 pairs. HoH has 104 pairs, if not the most then close to the most of any HoH in the country. Between the two champs, they have 86 pairs. These last two numbers mean nothing to rest of the country, just like the number of Lebron champ packs at UNKNWN in Miami means nothing to the rest of us for those type of releases.

Men's size 7 released in Europe. Got one of em in from fed ex today:

Tons of bad info in here today...

@Filthy your nephew needs to learn to count or use the computer system. Hibbett's is a raffle and Hibbett's has EIGHTEEN TOTAL PAIRS.
laugh.gif
not no 90 pairs. HoH has 104 pairs, if not the most then close to the most of any HoH in the country. Between the two champs, they have 86 pairs. These last two numbers mean nothing to rest of the country, just like the number of Lebron champ packs at UNKNWN in Miami means nothing to the rest of us for those type of releases.
Finally someone talkin some sense in here, boi seein your pair has me ready to pick up mine saturday.

Back
Top Bottom