Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
any1 grabn SPs of FTL 2mrrw. use code CPFL3BE4 for $25 off the other stuff in cart (elite socks, tees, shorts etc...). im using mine to get some $25 kobe shorts, free.

Copping mine after work tomorrow, my Footaction should be no problem as people here are only into Jordan even tho many don't know ish about them.

I need to see these in person before I judge them. Love the colorway coming out, but the shape of the shoe bugs me out, it's too flat and long, idk how to describe it. Some of the look I like, its different and has a soccer look to it and I dig that. If I can cop at retail and I like the fit, I'm all in.

SPs tomorrow!!! Orange Ruckers and Bamboos currently on my hitlist.

I'm actually liking the idea of Nike releasing the KD line so early.

Still haven't decided on TTS or half up for SPs, guess it will be a gametime decision...

Finally saw the vi's in person. From a design standpoint I like them, but the materials are a joke. They feel cheaper than Ross outlet sketchers. I know this plastic stuff is the "wave of the future" but the joke is over. Put out quality or I won't buy.

I picked mine up today. I love the way these look but I'm definitely torn about the way they feel. They are made completely of plastic which is troublesome in the toebox for me. It doesnt form to your foot at all.

F da preheats. dey are just hyped dem has to be da ugliest colorway on a kick in a long time. 

Y'all don't forget about uncle jimmy in about 30 minutes if you don't wanna wait till the morning.. i'm pretty sure they will drop them at 12

Last edited:
anyone ever have/have heard of problems with jimmy jazz? I have never gone through them but if I could snag a pair tonight and rest easy that'd be great.

anyone ever have/have heard of problems with jimmy jazz? I have never gone through them but if I could snag a pair tonight and rest easy that'd be great.
Only problem most of us have is being able to add to cart and checkout, because the site always crashes on certain releases... but these might not be that sought after so the site should be ok..  other then that i never had any problems with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom