Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Performance Review on the SPs after three wears. Fit: TTS a little extra room in the forefoot, runs slightly narrow but I went with my same size as the KD Vs. Cushioning is more plush compared to the KD Vs and the forefoot zoom is more pronounced. The material wrapping your foot reminds of the Kobe Vs as the lockdown is similar in a super-lightweight package. I have experienced hotspots near the top of my foot as well as extreme lace pressure and chafing near my top foot/ankle area due to the soccer-inspired tongue. To really get a tight lockdown I like my shoes super tight as I have skinny feet/ankles, this posed a problem the longer I played. To be honest the materials on the shoe just make it feel super cheap. There are definitely better performance options out there but if you need a new ball shoe and the lacing system/fit of the shoe/Visuals don't bother you give them a go.

Anyone get charged tax when getting these last week? I live in a state where there is no tax on clothing and shoes

Slept on the 11 on bodega debating whether I should buy them and then I had to buy the 10.5, I hope they fit I couldn't pass on that 114 price

Slept on the 11 on bodega debating whether I should buy them and then I had to buy the 10.5, I hope they fit I couldn't pass on that 114 price
Yo I ended up going a half size down with these VIs.  I'm an 11.5 in the Kobe 8s and most everything else, 11 was perfect especially since i'll be hooping in em.

You should be good

Last edited:
Wasn't feeling the KDVI on first sight(leaked images). Like most of you, i thought and still do think they look like a soccer shoe instead of a B.Ball shoe. Saw these out of all the announced cw's and these were a must have for me. They are loud and that's my style. Im already 6'7 so i stand out, why not stand out even more? lol! But that's just me. One more pic from me. :smokin

View media item 480230

I dislike this CW but this pic makes them look dope !

Got my SPs for $115 shipped from NDC. I forgot i had discount codes from returns :pimp:

Despite my crying, as someone put it, I didn't think twice about ordering this morning from Bodega after davey posted the discount code. Figured I could mull the shoe over in my possession while it's still readily available, and for less than retail. I don't see these making it to the sale racks.

Despite my crying, as someone put it, I didn't think twice about ordering this morning from Bodega after davey posted the discount code. Figured I could mull the shoe over in my possession while it's still readily available, and for less than retail. I don't see these making it to the sale racks.

Yeah I kept debating on getting em and then my 11 sold out so I was like screw it 114 for a 10.5 I'm gonna take that chance. Under retail is awesome, I just don't know anything about Bodega really

Yup a lot of dope options. I wish they had that mambacurial color, I'd make that ID in a heartbeat
Sup man ... you feelin these KD's also ... TOO MANY dope options. You coppin them jergen's tomorrow? Only time Lotion + Friday night = Win. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom