Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I think thw worst part is dude has such little self respect. He actually paid the state for a tag with another dudes initials on it....
roll.gif

so did i but i wasn't really stressing over any of em too much woke up at 12 and said **** it. Wanted the KDs but i'm just about ready to give up

Never ordered from KicksUSA before. What is the probability that orders are canceled?

Need to know so I can work on finding another pair for a good price just in case

Never ordered from KicksUSA before. What is the probability that orders are canceled?

Need to know so I can work on finding another pair for a good price just in case
howd u get thru checkout? I didnt get florals eaither cuss i can never get thru checkout

Anyone looking for KD 6 Preheat size 9. Some one is selling them on kixify for $320 plus s&h. I was going to get them but I decided not to. Since I got lucky and picked up the WTKD6

Got mine this morning. Camped out for about 22 hours, worth it. Only 16 pairs at the local spot, everything was claimed by 11 pm or so.

FIRE

Last edited:
howd u get thru checkout? I didnt get florals eaither cuss i can never get thru checkout

Just got lucky and used homeboys method from a few pages back. His method was to not let the page reload because it would take you back to the cart. You just had to keep hitting the X in the URL before it fully reloaded.

Eastbay still has some sizes

I had a size 12 in my cart for the longest time. Debating whether or not I want to chance ordering 2 pairs. Out of stock as soon as I click proceed to checkout after entering payment information. Now it says out of stock when I try to add to cart, whereas before it was saying all shoes in this size are currently in other customers' carts. Wonder if its some glitch.

Just got lucky and used homeboys method from a few pages back. His method was to not let the page reload because it would take you back to the cart. You just had to keep hitting the X in the URL before it fully reloaded.
cant find it what page is it on?

What I did was open 3 different tabs from Nike and chose every size from 8 to 9 for the KDs just to make sure I had some sort of a chance. And I ended up getting all of them but I just kept the 8.5 as soon as I logged into mymy account

Back
Top Bottom