Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
whats with all these colorways? they all look so freakin terrible and even make the shoe look cheaper than it already is.

I really like this shoe, awkward turtle, but nonetheless interesting lol. I agree these look a lot like soccer shoes but I can make them work. I am looking forward to copping the first pair that drop and the volt/grey he has on in that picture, meteorlogies I don't know.

I haven't got a pair in hand yet but I can bet that the asymmetrical tongue/lacing system makes the fit feel great... not to mention it looks really low profile so it will have excellent court feel... I just don't understand how now they r a $130 and a low top smh... other then that if ur a 1, 2 or 3 I think u will love this shoe... again this is just me going off the look/construction of the shoe

I like the ice blue as well but I think I'll cop the vs on sale I plan on copping yellow/teal, all orange, and the ones kd wore to the sparks game the pic of him and cp3 definitely.
Ready to see pb & j!

I saw the VI in my local hoh yesterday. All they had in were the gs size though. They still look real dope. Those ice blues in the pic above though!

Hey, off topic, but what are those shoes in the first collumn @ the top? Are they BHM 2013 Hyperdunk lows? When did those release?

I'm hoping for some nice colors to hit these. I think a good colorway or two could really help out.

I was looking at the shoe today and I'm wondering if tall *** KD is going to have problems with these.

The shoe is cut extremely low and sits under your ankle, sort of like a pair of Vans Authentics.

Last edited:
I was looking at the shoe today and I'm wondering if tall *** KD is going to have problems with these.

The shoe is cut extremely low and sits under your ankle, sort of like a pair of Vans Authentics.

I think he should be fine. Honestly if something is going to happen, it doesn't matter if its a low or a high top. Look at Steph Curry, dude wears braces and high tops and he tweaks his ankle all the time.

Back
Top Bottom