Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
since there has been a mambacurial and in september a lebroncurial can we assume there will be a kdcurial? i like those colors on this shoe anyway

since there has been a mambacurial and in september a lebroncurial can we assume there will be a kdcurial? i like those colors on this shoe anyway
Whoa!
eek.gif
I like the way you think sir. Make it happen Nike!

So anything in that color way will be considered a "curial" smh.

The Kobes were actually inspired by the mercurial soccer shoe because of Kobes upbringing and love for soccer. The lebrons just have a similar color way...

Went looking for the bamboos today in shanghai after @winzz posted about them. Couldn't find them but ended stumbling upon these instead:View media item 494677View media item 494679
Had no idea these were released early in China (also saw the orange ones). I was debating on whether or not to buy them (cost about $180 here) or wait for the US release, but ultimately pulled the trigger.
Great pictures. Curious to know if any shoes sell out instantly over there? Asking because cost of living is different and the normal person can't drop that much on sneakers, but the new rich has no problem doing so.

Yes it will be available in all sizes including crib.
Has this been confirmed? I would love to be able to get it with ease rather than waiting on a Saturday morning.

So anything in that color way will be considered a "curial" smh.

The Kobes were actually inspired by the mercurial soccer shoe because of Kobes upbringing and love for soccer. The lebrons just have a similar color way...

QFT.

:smh: @ LeBroncurials.

Great pictures. Curious to know if any shoes sell out instantly over there? Asking because cost of living is different and the normal person can't drop that much on sneakers, but the new rich has no problem doing so.
Has this been confirmed? I would love to be able to get it with ease rather than waiting on a Saturday morning.

I'm only here for a couple of months on business, so I'm not totally sure. Sneaker culture is def diff here. The wealth disparity is even greater here than in America. Tons of ridiculously rich and conversely poor people here.

Shoes don't appear to sell out like in the states from what I've gathered. I saw Kobe 8 Easters/both Elites/VB's sitting yesterday and saw volts/blue glows/sulfurs/MC's when I was in Northern China two months ago. I think they have slightly different preferences here too. I have yet to see a pair of the Kobe 8 red camos sitting, presumably because they love red here (for obvious reasons).

KD is still way behind in popularity than Kobe and Lebron here, so I imagine there wouldn't be any problem getting his releases here. Although I wasn't able to find the Bamboos yesterday, I'm sure the stores will be getting shipments soon.

It's also interesting to see how little the Nike employees here know about the shoes. I showed employees a pic of the bamboos to see if they had them, and they literally just turned around and scanned the shoe racks, and then said no hahaha. They literally stand there all day in front of the same shoe section, but don't know off the top of their heads which shoes they carry.

Went looking for the bamboos today in shanghai after @winzz posted about them. Couldn't find them but ended stumbling upon these instead:View media item 494677View media item 494679
Had no idea these were released early in China (also saw the orange ones). I was debating on whether or not to buy them (cost about $180 here) or wait for the US release, but ultimately pulled the trigger.
ooh damn means those bamboo sold out instantly maybe becoz KD came to shanghai at that time to promote them

KD came to shanghai so more hype around here, actually KD bamboo more likely limited GR becoz couple days before that they doing raffle ticket but no one took the ticket I remember still lot of it one day before the release date so i assume it's not gonna instant sold out

I'm only here for a couple of months on business, so I'm not totally sure. Sneaker culture is def diff here. The wealth disparity is even greater here than in America. Tons of ridiculously rich and conversely poor people here.

Shoes don't appear to sell out like in the states from what I've gathered. I saw Kobe 8 Easters/both Elites/VB's sitting yesterday and saw volts/blue glows/sulfurs/MC's when I was in Northern China two months ago. I think they have slightly different preferences here too. I have yet to see a pair of the Kobe 8 red camos sitting, presumably because they love red here (for obvious reasons).

KD is still way behind in popularity than Kobe and Lebron here, so I imagine there wouldn't be any problem getting his releases here. Although I wasn't able to find the Bamboos yesterday, I'm sure the stores will be getting shipments soon.

It's also interesting to see how little the Nike employees here know about the shoes. I showed employees a pic of the bamboos to see if they had them, and they literally just turned around and scanned the shoe racks, and then said no hahaha. They literally stand there all day in front of the same shoe section, but don't know off the top of their heads which shoes they carry.
Gotcha. I know the culture, my friend. That's why I asked. I'm originally from South-East Asia with the same culture as China...most are poor, while a few are super rich..basically a triangle economy. The rich kids I know back home have no problems dropping $1,000 or whatever you want for a pair of Air Jordans, and it's crazy because they have variants out there that nearly look the same for a lot less :lol: It costs a lot of money to ball in those countries because everything costs a lot more, from cars to brand name clothes to etc.

Travel safe, my friend :smile:

Y
Gotcha. I know the culture, my friend. That's why I asked. I'm originally from South-East Asia with the same culture as China...most are poor, while a few are super rich..basically a triangle economy. The rich kids I know back home have no problems dropping $1,000 or whatever you want for a pair of Air Jordans, and it's crazy because they have variants out there that nearly look the same for a lot less :lol: It costs a lot of money to ball in those countries because everything costs a lot more, from cars to brand name clothes to etc.

Travel safe, my friend :smile:

Yea seriously. We made a couple local friends balling out here. They were wearing legit bred 11's with all the matching apparel. After we balled one time, we saw them drive off in their brand new Mercedes SUV (which as you know costs like 3-5 times more than in the states). Crazy haha.

@freshkicksla has a size 14 supremes for $470 on Instagram. I hate crazy resell prices but a size 8 is going over that on eBay right now so if he still has them I think that is a fair deal in this f up resell market for the big footers.

Shout out to @winzz for pointing me in the right direction and helping me find a pair.
congratzz bro finally you got what u wanted :D that nike store are one of my fave in town usually they got new stuff earlier especially basketball shoes

Sorry for posting a pair of fakes mods, but SERIOUSLY, do they really look this "good?" Aside from the glaringly obvious fakeness of the white midsole, I'm concerned. I just paid for a pair and they're being delivered tomorrow. If the fakes look this convincing then that's definitely a problem.
Airbag color is wrong.  Inner liner should not be cloth.  Blue lace holders are too loose.  Blue swoosh is not textured.

Where do the treys fit in? ..out door courts?.
It's my understanding the Treys are just the less expensive takedown model (similar to the Venomenons and Dream Seasons in the Kobe line). The outdoor XDR soles are pretty much the standard on Asian basketball shoes too.

Shout out to @winzz for pointing me in the right direction and helping me find a pair.

View media item 495670View media item 495672
Nike stuff in china is way more expensive than the states, but for some reason the KD fast break bp is actually cheaper.

View media item 495673
And for reference, some of the other shoes they had:
View media item 495676

Bring me some mambacurials :lol:
How much was the backpack there? It's $80 over here. Don't know out of seat pleasant and meteorology one for me. Whichever one will be bought with military discount + rewards.

Back
Top Bottom