• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
what are you dissapointed about?

They hurt around my ankle area where the shoe laces are tied( hopefully it goes away) they are Kinda stiff at first but I'm sure with a little more break in time they should b fine .. I would still ball on the kobe 8 over this shoe but that's just me .. Still love the shoe and will get a couple more pairs! Ima keep ballin in them tho maybe they just need some more time !

.. trey over at kickgenius also said something about ankle pain.. but caused by the over lapping tongue. I wear neoprene ankle sleeves.. so I'm sure I won't feel that. limited bamboos= pass for me. meteorologies and/or ruckers is a go and an OKC away color.. maybe xmas and all stars. We haven't begun to see the "normal" colorways yet.

Ehhhh ..you know what I mean I wish I was like ..good ..I guess I could mess around on a court but you know what I mean

Ehhhh ..you know what I mean I wish I was like ..good ..I guess I could mess around on a court but you know what I mean

Okay, now I get you :lol:

Don't be fooled though son, half of the dude's you'll see on courts decked out in the latest Nike Basketball apparel and footwear can't ball to save their lives. They just dress the part. There'd be nothing wrong with you lacing up some KD VI's and shooting around by yourself.

^ agreed. In my experiences, a lot of the times the dudes who are most decked out and all matchy matchy are actually the biggest scrubs on the courts.

Has anybody picked up a pair of Trey 5's yet?  If so how is the fit compared to the IV's and V's. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair for collection purposes but also want to wear them casually.  I am TTS on the IV's but down .5 size in the V's.  I'm probably going to go TTS but thought I would ask the question since I am not able to try a pair on before buying them. Thanks in advance for any info.

Haha just wear what you want, good or bad at hoopin, if you're worried about what other folks think you ain't livin homie...
its not that I care ..im just saying it will be dope to be on another level and play for ny highschool team ..I always watched basketball but never cared to play ..like a friend of mine he starts for our highschool varsity team and he wears the best gear on court..ill stick to the football field..

Trust me by the end of this product line it will be the same as the KD IV. Its a nice shoe overall. Maybe the Sonic Yellow colors didnt flow with everyone but it will eventually grasp its audience. I would love to pick up the Sonic Yellow colorway but I know if I wait I can probably find a pair for $100.

.. trey over at kickgenius also said something about ankle pain.. but caused by the over lapping tongue. I wear neoprene ankle sleeves.. so I'm sure I won't feel that. limited bamboos= pass for me. meteorologies and/or ruckers is a go and an OKC away color.. maybe xmas and all stars. We haven't begun to see the "normal" colorways yet.
yea, want meteorologies and am interested in seeing all stars (but dont want them)

Back
Top Bottom