Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
kd-vi-slide-1.jpg

These were pretty dope :smokin

Saw a little kid wearin KD slides the other day..but these I need..

That last pic of bamboos on feet made me realize these are crazy low like till i saw them on his feet i didnt know they were that low

Regardless those are nice pics

I dont see the hype behind bamboo's...that brownish silver or whatever color that is...Terrible.

*sits back and waits for future c/w's*

PreHeats and SP's >Bamboo's.

I dont see the hype behind bamboo's...that brownish silver or whatever color that is...Terrible.

*sits back and waits for future c/w's*

PreHeats and SP's >Bamboo's.

AGREED. BAMBOOS LOOK LIKE POOP. ONLY COLORWAY IN THE REGULAR 6 I'M EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED IN IS THE METEOROLOGY AND EVEN THAT IS A STRETCH.

Personally, I'm a fan of earth tones... so these really do it for me.

As far as sizing, I had to size down to a 12 ( I'm a true 12.5) because that is all that was available. While the extra .5 would have been nice width wise, I am perfect in the toe box. These really do run long. 

Also, I see Kicks-Crew must have magically got their shipment of Pre-Heats in. And instead of honoring the previous pre-orders they cancelled, the shoes are up on the site for $600. SMH. 

I don't see how anyone in their right mind could justify paying 600 for those pre-heats.. 300 maybe if you loved them, but 600 is straight up insanity.

Meteorology is an easy pass here. Bamboos- 50/50... however the orange rucker 66s. I am just hoping they are GR and no hoops to jump through.

^ $240 for a size 10 plus $30 shipping? Thanks but no thanks :lol:.

And that shirt with the Chinese writing on it that KD is wearing is pretty nice :nerd:.

Yea not impressed with them either

Preheat>Meteorology>OKC Away>Orange/Mint>Bamboo>SP

Bamboo's look better in person IMO. I actually like the brown. I own the Bamboo's, Meteorology's, SP's and have seen the Orange's in person. The Bamboo's are actually my favorite. Wasn't a huge fan of the Orange's, which is why I passed on them for now.

Not a big surprise to me, but my order for the Preheats from kicks-crew got refunded and cancelled yesterday/today. If you ordered from them, go to the member section of the site and check under order information.

So did anyone that ordered the preheats on that preorder from kicks-crew get their pair(s)? I see that they put them up today for $550 (was $600 earlier). Your pair that got cancelled was it a 8.5, 9, 10 or 10.5 (only pairs I see now but could have been more sizes) because if it was that's bad business.

^ $240 for a size 10 plus $30 shipping? Thanks but no thanks :lol:.

And that shirt with the Chinese writing on it that KD is wearing is pretty nice :nerd:.

270 is steep but considering chinese retail its reasonable

I dont think ima purchase cause i can get t for 135 less if i am just patient

Sounds like kicks crew is a terrible site. They take forever to ship and screwed the people that ordered the preheats.

and that is just from info in this kd thread alone.

anyone see these yet:

They look like thye have some potential, not feeling the sparkly swoosh though

Back
Top Bottom