Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
:lol: @ these pbj's being dubbed KILL BILLS... I don't need nicknames but understand how sometimes they get attached- I am pretty certain this colorway was not intended to represent anything having to do with that film. I am cool with the Grape Jellys or pbjs, but this stuff just gets ridiculous. I am beginning to wonder if bamboos are QS- non Gr, as clothing/apparel doesnt seem to exist to match it- Not so with meteorology, sp, and ruckers which already have lots of matching stuff available. IMO, execution on Bamboo CW is better than kd5 hulk. I actually like the brown/tan/earth tone over the volt.

:lol: @ these pbj's being dubbed KILL BILLS... I don't need nicknames but understand how sometimes they get attached- I am pretty certain this colorway was not intended to represent anything having to do with that film. I am cool with the Grape Jellys or pbjs, but this stuff just gets ridiculous. I am beginning to wonder if bamboos are QS- non Gr, as clothing/apparel doesnt seem to exist to match it- Not so with meteorology, sp, and ruckers which already have lots of matching stuff available. IMO, execution on Bamboo CW is better than kd5 hulk. I actually like the brown/tan/earth tone over the volt.
I love shoes with a story behind them maybe because I want to double major in marketing/product design. The worst part is the beast will start coming for colorways you hope would sit and the limited colorways would be harder to get.

I like the pb & j's a lot. that swoosh sets it off.

Ideas are getting a little crazy though.

Next we're gonna get grilled cheese lebrons with a melting cheese swoosh.

Last edited:
Didn't "sole up" sell fakes at dxc or solecon NY last week? I swear I saw that on twitter or IG. Off topic, I know, just saw those IG pics and made me think of it.
Sole Up is Air Randy, so yes anything they would have had would be fake or grey market.

Things are messed up when Kd's get a Laker cw (or close to it) before kobe 8's with those PB&j's.  The reason I say this is because I read (on Sneakernewsi think) that the OG colors of the Seat pleasant rec center were purple and gold, but KD had them change it when the Laker were whooping em' a few seasons back.  Guess he didn't want such a beloved spot associated with one of his rivals.  In any case, I said I wouldn't buy anymore kd 6's after I got the Sp due to the ankle rubbing issue caused by the tongues, but those meterology and pbj cw's might get copped.

PB&Js 
smokin.gif
 must cop

just like i said when those lifestyles first surfaced, the only where to rock em is with jeans draped over em.

the ankle cut and tongue are just too much. if they woulda toned it down just a lil they woulda been perfect. instead they wanted to OD n go the beast route.

will be funny to see children and the child-like minded wearin mag height shoes tho...

just like i said when those lifestyles first surfaced, the only where to rock em is with jeans draped over em.

the ankle cut and tongue are just too much. if they woulda toned it down just a lil they woulda been perfect. instead they wanted to OD n go the beast route.

will be funny to see children and the child-like minded wearin mag height shoes tho...
These lifestyles are gonna be they hypebeasts Timbs for the winter time :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom