Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I haven't seen any hype behind any the Bron Ls releases...

I bet the bday KD Ls release might see some hype, Nike will probably make them limited... The lumberjack colorway might see some hype because its not that bad looking, and for the right price, they'll sell well.

Weren't the LeBron cork, denim, hazelnut and mint suede lifestyle kicks? Just saying that the hype beast will chase these down base on them being "limited" if they are a qs.

looks like my loca ftl is starting to get kd's again.. they didn't get the sp's, but they got the meteorologist and they're getting the 66's.. hopefully they get the bamboos

So what's up with the creasing on these? For real doe. Creasing starts showing within a few hours? Is it real bad? I wanna get a pair but not if they are gunna look like rental bowling shoes within a day. Que no?
Can anyone answer my question above please. Thanks in advance

Can anyone answer my question above please. Thanks in advance
Yeah these crease pretty bad. The hyperfuse material is different than the previous KD and after wearing mine for a day it shoes creases right at the flex points of the shoes. Not really a big issue when your wearing the shoes they're hardly noticeable. 

Nike going hard on that 3M on the KDs this year. The KD V barely had any 3m on any of their shoes, other than like the BHM's. This year, almost every KD VI has 3m on it. Pre heats, the grey supremes, Meteorology, N7s, etc.

Don't think they're releasing this weekend. Also don't think they'll be that hard to get when they do seeing as though all the other lifestyle models are still readily available.
alright cool. sneaker news said august 17th but i never heard anything about them after that.

Last edited:
They are in GS sizes, nordstrom had them up last week in GS sizes
Cool. Well if that's the case, yeah, should be similar to the meteorology release, hopefully more so like the Seat Pleasants. Gives peeps a chance to cop maybe a week or so from now.

Back
Top Bottom