Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Ruckers are beautiful in person. Glad it was an easy cop. I have the orange 4s and DMV 5s but these are the best lookin of the 3 imo. The orange pops so nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the 66s today in person... Very nice. If I wasn't trying to take a break (and didn't have to buy my kids all kind of school supplies this week) I probably would've scooped.

So is kd6 TTS for you guys?. Please help me decide. I have kobe8, lebronX, kd5 all of them size8 I wear them fine. Should I get kd6 size8 or 8.5? I heard some told it run small.

So is kd6 TTS for you guys?. Please help me decide. I have kobe8, lebronX, kd5 all of them size8 I wear them fine. Should I get kd6 size8 or 8.5? I heard some told it run small.
My foot is oddly shaped and I'm between an 11 and an 11.5, I guess. 11.5 was nice fit, 11 was too cramped.

Sorry for the random question here, but does anyone know if the Meteorology are still available anywhere in LA or NYC?
A friend is landing in LA tomorrow then travels to NYC next week, and is helping me to pick up the Meteorology in size US 13.
He has visited Las Vegas but only have small sizes left in stock.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sorry for the random question here, but does anyone know if the Meteorology are still available anywhere in LA or NYC?
A friend is landing in LA tomorrow then travels to NYC next week, and is helping me to pick up the Meteorology in size US 13.
He has visited Las Vegas but only have small sizes left in stock.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

I've been too many places in NYC and they all gone. It will be difficult to find for retail, the good news is that they are not selling for too much over retail on the resell market. I would just buy them on eBay and save yourself the hassle.

For me, the KD VI fits better than any of his previous models (I never wore the I). I would say true to size.

Best N7 of the bunch so far IMO.. Didn't love the 4- thought the 5 was meh...., This one I will likely grab. Still jonesin' for the bamboos now that I got Ruckers. Hopefully quiet on this one for awhile after bamboos and expecting xmas shoe to be ridiculous!

The N7s look like South Beaches with the N7 pattern. Are they only going to be an outlet shoe? Definitely will pick them up.

Just got a pair from my newly opened HOH today of the metereologys. Missed out on RD and saw them in santa monica nike but didn't ask if they had my size this past friday. So today I saw them amd asked for an 11.5 tried them on and fit just right. First pair of KDs and I'm liking the fit. Saw the 66s as well but I have to pick and choose for now. They also still had some retros available which surprised me but than didn't due to people buying thier kids school clothes and supplies.

Apart from the Seat Pleasants and that Grey/Mint-Gold colorway, everything is looking great for the KD VI imo. Those N7's are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom