Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So I tried (and failed) to get a pair on Footlocker and NDC this morning...whatever. I went out to scoop a pair of the Bo Jackson Alabama joints...

Got home about 15 mins ago and tried to check out one more time on Footlocker for the N7's...and the order went through. I got an email confirmation and all.

I can't remember the last time I bought anything from Footlocker's webstore...Should I expect this order to be cancelled or am I good?

You should be good.

easy cop in person at Orlando Nike Outlet on International Drive. Store was closed before 10 buy they were letting us in one by one to pick them up.

I got my order confirmation from eastbay, just waiting on shipping confirmation. That means I should be good right?

Just woke up to check how they're selling, NDC is basically done, but Eastbay has my size at least but I'm just in it for the PT only. Those that wanted these glad it was an easy cop online as it's hard to cop in person due to not spread out to all outlets. If you're on the fence I say just wait it out and cop later, they just might end up on sale like last years. N7 VI > V though so keep that in mind, they'll sell better lol.

seems like everybody was able to get these 
smokin.gif

Were you able to copp at pleasant prairie @sho3tym  

Last edited:
Keep trying, Sizes keep popping up

These were a Quickstrike hoh KD for most east coast spots. With the bulk of stock put online. I actually got through on eastbay for the first time today. Seems NDC always jerks me lol, around 9:20 kept clicking finally got an 11 in my cart brought me to 3 waiting screens and then a "try again" form informing me they didnt want to over sell stock when I was entering my card info. Hit try again order went through and got my email
pimp.gif

First VI I Copped, Love the colorway and the little extra detail ....

IMO top 3 colorways so far were this, texas and weatherman. Just wish i could have swiped my 30% employee card
mean.gif

Also I hope no ones pair comes with a defect on the toebox where its slightly unglued leaving a little hole. 3 Pairs out of a size run we got at my job had this problem & that's unacceptable for paying $130+

Take a minute to remember that the N7 Fund is a good cause. Native Americans and aboriginal Canadian youth getting help to play sports and be motivated not to go down the road of drugs, alcohol, and poverty which their people suffer with so greatly. I certainly can't think of a group of people that have been ****** over more in the U.S. than the Native Americans.

Nike's got some dope tees and shorts too:

this one is neat, little details like the red stitching on one sleeve and yellow on the other:

So I got through on Eastbay but the put my address in wrong by numer. They told me that they can't make the change! What should? Hopefully I can catch them at the post office?

So I got through on Eastbay but the put my address in wrong by numer. They told me that they can't make the change! What should? Hopefully I can catch them at the post office?
try their Twitter account and DM them your order number, that's some bull because if it haven't shipped yet they could still make changes to your order

Last edited:
Seemed like a great turn out, anyone have their KD VIs in hand? I'd like to see some pictures 
happy.gif
. I'm expecting my KDs to arrive in four days, can't wait

@thapointguy   are you copping today? I'm being more selective or i'd cop, think I will wait it out, but def getting the precisions when they drop I dont have anything like that colorway

@chiacrack I'm all in on the Precision that's it. N7 are cool but it's not a color way I'd wear all that much. I wouldn't wait too long to cop if I were you given the track record that you regret not picking shoes up that you want then kick yourself later when they're gone. :tongue:

@chiacrack I'm all in on the Precision that's it. N7 are cool but it's not a color way I'd wear all that much. I wouldn't wait too long to cop if I were you given the track record that you regret not picking shoes up that you want then kick yourself later when they're gone.
tongue.gif
baaaaaaaa hahahahahaha yeah you know me, I always regret sleeping on a shoe

honestly, its all good I really don't love these, besides they are basically sold out online now anyway lol

Good news for those looking to go the phone order route.
They got some cute girls that work there. But they were acting some kind of way.
There are two outlets that got them in Orlando from what I heard so if you go back to the original post, the ones with the 407 prefix are Orlando.

I forgot to ask about phone orders. I got in there and hate the outlet atmosphere (at least in Orlando and Sawgrass),

Back
Top Bottom