Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong, I loved Ren & Stimpy, but just loved Doug a little bit more. Remember that episode when Doug wanted the Sky Davis Air Jets? 
laugh.gif

Rugrats all day never got into invader zim. Love doug though never gave ren and stimpy a chance but when I was to lazy to change the channel I enjoyed it. Anyway I remember when forging irons first surfaced there was only gs information hopefully the same thing happen with the rugrats. bigslim773 bigslim773 said he's may get the info today.

Last edited:
*****d out. I hope KDVI comes out with something better. I want to see a UNDFTD colorwY

Here's what I'm hoping for...

A nice, clean christmas cw, hopefully nothing as crazy as last years, maybe just red and green,

A red AS game pair... The threes were so clean...

Those n7 IV's are the two of the hardest shoes in his line, imo. Too bad they killed my feet.

Last edited:
Corny but effective. He's staying true to where he came from. The colorway is similar to the N7. Might have to pass on the Crabs.

Damn KD just seems to be a boring dry A__ dude.

NONE of these "stories" seem believable. Hell his lack of enthusiasm couldn't convince me, by a long shot, that the story he's telling is legit.

Back
Top Bottom