Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The KD line is coming out with some AMAZING CW's as of late, looks like its headed the route of the Kobe 8. Good news for Nike bad news for our wallets 
frown.gif

The KD line is coming out with some AMAZING CW's as of late, looks like its headed the route of the Kobe 8. Good news for Nike bad news for our wallets 
frown.gif
Real Talk right there...I just hope they don't put the ASG kick on that Supreme status...LOL

Imma be honest...The ASG's aren't a must have for me, but they are nice. But, I just wanna make sure I can get those AP's. Those are the flyest BCA shoes since the 4's and best to release to the public. Cuz, I'm still pissed that Nike didn't release the LeBron 9 BCA pair...They wld of made a huge profit off of those

i was fiend'n for pics of da as kd 6 & its my least fav out da pack (not bad tho) :lol:. ready to see da easters & more colorways of da elites :nerd:.

The ASG pack is very nice I think.  I'll try for the KDs even though I am not a fan of the upper.  No sweat off my back if I miss out.  I honestly love the Kobe colorway if only if they didn't go up to your knees.  
mean.gif

Don't know if anyone posted and probably not the right time due to the all star hype but nikestore responded to someone saying the BHM kds are not TLO

Just caught wind of the ASG KD & screamed "OH *****" and logged right in.....SMH!!! Been on watch all day.
same here........at work and almost fell out my chair when i glanced at the pic, then i got a call and was mad with my customer asking mad questions  because i was thirsty to see pics and get the info lol

same here........at work and almost fell out my chair when i glanced at the pic, then i got a call and was mad with my customer asking mad questions  because i was thirsty to see pics and get the info lol
LMAOOO!!! Yea, The wait was real.. Especially since I missed the IV's and wasn't feeling the V's... 

And to think, I started iD'ing a pair last night with the ASG IV's theme cause Nike was holding out... Patience is a real virtue.

so far this is the only shoe i want during this all star weekend, but if those oregon 5's drop...

thats another story.

i have no liked any of the CWS of this shoe, im glad they actually spent time putting in some details into his ASG shoe though.

i've always felt her gets the short end of the stick when it comes to shoes.

Back
Top Bottom