Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just curious, what are some of your guys' favorites so far?  Personally the Ruckers are one of my faves; I think they're underrated/overlooked.  BHM and All Star are both sick but I don't like wearing too many crazy kicks, sometimes simpler is better.  Texas are also nice

Just curious, what are some of your guys' favorites so far?  Personally the Ruckers are one of my faves; I think they're underrated/overlooked.  BHM and All Star are both sick but I don't like wearing too many crazy kicks, sometimes simpler is better.  Texas are also nice
My favorite is the N7s. Meteorology is a close 2nd, but ruckers are up there for sure too  

Definitely the N7, ASG and DC colorways are my favorite so far. 

one FL in where im going to be this week is getting them smh. here comes the tom foolery

I like ASG, DC, N7, Meteorology, Away II

It's Precisions timings and N7s over everything for me, and then hopefully those ext florals. Still anxiously awaiting a confirmed RD. Need JM to come shine a light on those....

Last edited:
I wonder how much these will go on the resale market. I gotta work so I know I'll have to pay resell. I can either take to the $250 loss now or wait to see if the resell is lower after.

It's Precisions timings and N7s over everything for me, and then hopefully those ext florals. Still anxiously awaiting a confirmed RD. Need JM to come shine a light on those....
I saw a while back someone pointed out that the Florals were listed on FTL Australia calendar for Feb. 22. We'll have to see what happens here Stateside and see if these are like the APs which dropped everywhere else first.

I saw a while back someone pointed out that the Florals were listed on FTL Australia calendar for Feb. 22. We'll have to see what happens here Stateside and see if these are like the APs which dropped everywhere else first.

Yea I remember that, if nothing else at least it means they're dropping for sure, I'm assuming a few weeks after that Aussie date.

Rugrats, pb & j and animal prints are my favorite.
Calling my hoh as soon as I get home they better not have already given out tickets. Only one store here getting infrareds I at least thought the mall that doesn't get anything but usually general releases and retros would get them making the all star pack even harder now .

Seat Pleasant's are my favorite so far, wish they would include yellow color options on the NikeID 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom