Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I can't call it yet, I'll have to see them side by side in person before I pick my favorite. I already have the BHM, hopefully I'll get the All Stars.

They run large by .5
They don't lace up too tight around foot either unless you go down .5

Does anyone have any conformation that the All Stars will release in size 12.5?
I asked a few pages back.
They never released Christmas & BHM in size 12.5 :frown:
Really worried its gonna be the case with ASG.

What??
You sure you know what your talking about? :rolleyes

Got 12 pairs of KD VI.
10 pairs of KD V.
19 pairs of KD IV.
2 pairs of KD III.

In the VI i started with my tts 13, they were too big, so I started to get a 12.5 they where much better & they laced up much tighter and foot did not slide. I now also even have a double up pair of Ruckers that are a 12 (a whole size down from my tts 13)

The pairs I have worn so far from the KD VI collection, that can I say have been used to ball in not to walk about in jeans in!!!!
Have been much better .5 down.

As I said they lace up tighter across foot.

So yeah I do know what I'm talking about.
These shoes are completly different playing in them to just walking around casually in them.

Anybody feel like the nike stores are going to do something different for this release? Kinda odd no rsvp announcement yet

Reactions: ct3
Anyone have a problem with the sizing on the KD VI's? I ordered my TTS in the X-mas pair and they were too big. Then I still ordered my TTS in the BHM's and then they were way too small (too narrow in the toe box). Irritated I had to return both pairs, but the employees at the Nike Outlet I returned them to were pumped up. Gonna go 1/2 size up if I can get my hands on a pair of the ASG and see what happens. 

What??
You sure you know what your talking about? :rolleyes

Got 12 pairs of KD VI.
10 pairs of KD V.
19 pairs of KD IV.
2 pairs of KD III.

In the VI i started with my tts 13, they were too big, so I started to get a 12.5 they where much better & they laced up much tighter and foot did not slide. I now also even have a double up pair of Ruckers that are a 12 (a whole size down from my tts 13)

The pairs I have worn so far from the KD VI collection, that can I say have been used to ball in not to walk about in jeans in!!!!
Have been much better .5 down.

As I said they lace up tighter across foot.

So yeah I do know what I'm talking about.
These shoes are completly different playing in them to just walking around casually in them.

strange cause i've always went 1/2 up for the best fit for me( for casual and for playing ball) and i've been buying KDs since the 3s as well.
most people i know who wear KDs also go 1/2 size up due to them being narrow.

Last edited:
I had to buy the Christmas in a 13 as they did not release in 12.5
I returned the Christmas as they were huge.
I'm torn on should I buy again in a 12.

@itzzzberny lace up a iv on one foot & a vi on the other, there is a big difference in my opinion.

Last edited:
strange cause i've always went 1/2 up for the best fit for me( for casual and for playing ball) and i've been buying KDs since the 3s as well.
most people i know who wear KDs also go 1/2 size up due to them being narrow.

I use to go TTS bur got .5 size up on my Bamboos recently and they feel much better. Personal pref IMO. Some like it tight others a little loose. Kobes I go TTs tho.

- IVs are so ridiculously narrow that I had to size up to a 15

- Vs are just about perfect in a 14

- VIs feel a tad wider but a bit shorter, 14 barely does it for me. If there was a 14.5 I would get that for casual wear.

I've had to exchange three pairs of VI's because the left shoe toebox wasn't tall enough (left foot is longer than my right), and my toes were hitting the top before the end---causing discomfort. Can't do a 15, feet would be swimming.

Last edited:
For people asking about how the KD 6 fits, I think it's depending on the shape of your foot. With the KD 5's I was messing with size 11, but with the KD 6, I had to size down to a 10.5.

laugh.gif

(not my pic)

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Back
Top Bottom