Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Still need 9.5... If anybody can get me one, I will return the favor.

I live in South Carolina... No stores in the state got them, and I struck out online.

That state is one of the worst for sneakers. I used to drive from Charleston all the way to Spartanburg if I wanted some dope kicks. Quite frankly one of the reasons why I left. :smh:

Paying retail for BHM and GK and taking care of my business killed my pockets. Thank God my sweetheart was sympathetic to my addiction. Gonna lay low, re-up, and go after the Illusion VI and BHM.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find Aways for retail (or below
happy.gif
) in size 12? 

Fam I'd offer to help out, lots still around here. Just that I'm in Canada and they're 189 here plus 13% tax plus shipping.

These Are The Best Pair In The Pack In My Eyes (Granted I'm Still Waiting For My Brons To Come In) :smokin

Sneaker Gods Were On My Side Again This Year And Saw To It That I Was Able To Complete The Pack :D

Def best value out of the pack. The medial side is hard with that straight black with that wet look on it.

yeah I love the split down to the midsole. pb&j was the other one that has that. too bad those are too loud for me.

Last edited:
So i havent seen this brought up yet but what do the sticky lookin spots on the midsole suppose to represent?

I say sticky lookin cuz it looks like splatter from when u spill coke or somethin lol

Not for nothing but the Elites are being extremely overhyped... With the obvious similarities to the LeBron X's I can't see why some are acting like its truly a "MUST COP"..... We all have our own taste I guess.

someone slapped a KD logo on the lebron x lows  :rofl:

Not for nothing but the Elites are being extremely overhyped... With the obvious similarities to the LeBron X's I can't see why some are acting like its truly a "MUST COP"..... We all have our own taste I guess.
I really like the lebron lows especially watermelons but they are to bulky looking which was a turn off. Elites look like a narrow version of them plus it looks like em material too and soe more upgrades from the originals.

Anybody know if Nike Outlets get Aunt Pearls??????? Did they get them last year?? The year before???

Last edited:
Man these APs are definitely the most hyped KD since the Preheats. Lol I don't even think the Preheats were hyped (leading up to the release) They came out so fast and without notice it was like the hypebeast didn't get a chance to hype them up. Quite but very deadly. Like a Boomslang strike. The hype came after it was released. At least where I'm from. But yea I'm going all out for the APs. I'll shoot a fade if I have to. **** I'll shoot a ***** if I have to. These are my Concord 11s. All Stars are my Breds. N7s are my Columbias. Preheats are my Cool Greys. BHMs are my Gamma Blues. APs will spark the inner savage in me. And a lots of other people. I just want my shoes man. That's not a crime.

So yea.....
. Y'all will see me for the next 11 days......

Last edited:
these and all the other asg sitting in lenox..

Too pissed to hear that. I avoided Lenox this year because of the super limited amount of everything they had last year (waited in line 4 hours to leave empty handed) and the year before was the same. I may pull up tomorrow after work to see what is left.

Back
Top Bottom