• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I just did a fist bump at work LOL heads think I am crazy

I really wanted to walk through the workplace like this
roll.gif
im in tears at work off that one bc i would feel the same i peeped how u been waiting to so congrats bro

Yeah. Right now, I feel like KD had the best shoe in the ASG pack the last three years.

This year, I think the 6 was nicer than the Bron and Kobe.

Felt the Kobe 8 was way to orange (though I get the whole solar theme). The Lebrons were okay last year.

Now the 4 might not have been the best if you liked the Big Bangs.

I just hope the KD7 isn't $150...but the writing is on the wall. If it is hopefully, they can drop something close in quality to the Kobe 8.

Carmelo needs to stop scoring. I am trying to get a Scoring Title 6.

Anyone able to track down the orange KD 1 for me in an 11-12? I'd be eternally grateful. :smile:

My personal ranking: 4, 2, 6, 5, 3

View media item 814882

Now, just need to wait for sho3tym to come in here and post all 6 of his and make me sad again seeing that KD 1.

lol

They're all in storage now.

I will have to update that picture though.

I'm always looking for Rookie/Sophomore Game 1's and All Star 2's in a 11....

Hanon pair dropped off by the Post Office. Sent the mistake pair back. Now the wait to see what I get hit with for restocking and handling fee. -_-

can anyone lead me to a size 12 (or even 11.5) in the ASGs for retail or close? I thought I could pass but these are crack in person

Also, the ligers are selling on Ebay now, did they release in china already?

Last edited:
Yeah. Right now, I feel like KD had the best shoe in the ASG pack the last three years.

This year, I think the 6 was nicer than the Bron and Kobe.

Felt the Kobe 8 was way to orange (though I get the whole solar theme). The Lebrons were okay last year.

Now the 4 might not have been the best if you liked the Big Bangs.

I just hope the KD7 isn't $150...but the writing is on the wall. If it is hopefully, they can drop something close in quality to the Kobe 8.

QFT

yeah the kd 4 cant be beat. its his best model yet, but i think the 6 is his 2nd best and the  2 is number 3
The 4s were probably one of the cleanest looking hoop shoes ever, but they were so uncomfortable on court and off...Leo Chang bring back the strap!

and i know we dont suppose to sell but i have a pair of BHM for retail for regular contributors 

Hanon pair dropped off by the Post Office. Sent the mistake pair back. Now the wait to see what I get hit with for restocking and handling fee. -_-

wait what happened with Hanon?

I selected size 9, clicked US currency so it did the conversion automatically. Didn't know changing the currency it changes the size back to the first size, US 7. I added to cart and checked out as fast as I could just in case they start selling out/cart jacked. Ddin't realize it until after I checked email confirmation. Emailed and tweeted them but no response. Didn't think to call them to cancel. Take it as a lesson learned. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to sell for what I paid since retail on GS is $100. Hope it's not over $40 for restocking and handling fee.

Checked out the size 9 while it was still available. I was looking to get the Kobe too so I wanted to get the KD out the way paying a little more.
View media item 815864

Damn they switched the Pearls to TLO
mean.gif
  I just need to get a GS size for my old lady. Never going to happen now.

looks like my ASG pair is stuck in Illinois due to the weather there. all these pics aren't helping my patience.

Back
Top Bottom